• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Next - Summer 2024 stream announced for July 1st, 3 PM PT

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

What is "CAPCOM NEXT - Summer 2024"?​

Your favorite Zombie Paradise is back from the dead!
We have the surprise announcement of Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster.
We'll also be providing updates about Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, which launches on July 19,
and RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard for iPhone/iPad/Mac at this digital event.

Aml6dli.png

• This event will not include any updates on Monster Hunter Wilds.
  • The program will run for 25 minutes.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Fingers crossed for RE 9 showing with January Release.
I wouldn't get your hopes up. From the info on their webpage, it seems they are just going to discuss these three games in particular.

ssringo

Hoping for some good Kunitsu gameplay. I'm interested but nothing shown so far has actually sold me on the game.

Pejo

Gold Member
I'm excited to see more Kunitsu-Gami but I have a feeling that videos won't help you figure out if you like the game or not. Seems like one you need hands-on time with. I'm still a little sure about the mix between action and tower defense, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Wonder if they'll do a demo? Probably not.

I won't get my hopes up too much since it's 25 minutes. But DMC6, RE9 and Pragmata or some announcement remakes of Code Veronica, Onimusha, Dino Crisis would be nice, at least some info that something is considered for a remake. Even if it wasn't in development. But I will hold my breath till the event. No need to get your hopes up just to be disappointed. The most possible thing they can show is Pragmata tbh.

Last edited:

Skifi28

I won't get my hopes up too much since it's 25 minutes. But DMC6, RE9 and Pragmata or some announcement remakes of Code Veronica, Onimusha, Dino Crisis would be nice, at least some info that something is considered for a remake.
What would be considered getting your hopes up "too much"?

GrayChild

Your favorite Zombie Paradise is back from the dead! First details on the recently revealed Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster will be announced. We'll also be sharing more news on Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, which launches on July 19, and RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard for iPhone/iPad/Mac.

Note: this event will not include news or updates for other Capcom titles.

Don't set yourselves up for disappointment. That's all there's gonna be for this stream.

jshackles

Dead Rising looking like a massive visual upgrade

jshackles

FQsO7sU.png

4K / 60fps
New UI
Fully voiced in 9 language
NPC behavior improvements
Fundamental gameplay unchanged

simpatico

Gold Member
RE9 reveal
Onimusha reveal (dropping in October. surprise)
RE7 port for Ego Power Z6 Zero Turn Lawn Mower announced. (day 1)

This was more of a Dead Rising reveal stream with a few extras lol, but that’s fine. The game looked good.

Good on them for attempting a Helldivers-esque campaign with Path of the Godess.

That ‘we’re working on a new Resident Evil’ was nice of them to say but kind of not needed lol.

Top Bottom