• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier SPOILER THREAD | ...does anyone want to get out?

b5W90uS.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Fox and Marvel should be allowed to coexist. One continuity stealing characters from the other is only making things confusing and taking away a lot of potential story arcs.

Spidey and Wolverine can never be in a Civil War arc, if ever happens. Quicksilver is Magneto's son but they can't mention it. It's all so frustrating.

Im secretly hoping for all xmen and spidey movies to flop so that one day they can go back to marvel and we can have some awesome crossovers.

Watched TWS today. The following statement is made entirely on my opinion: This movie is like if TDKR is a better movie than the one we got, that TDKR had a baby with the TDK we got, then Kevin Feige took that baby and named it Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Seriously, best MCU I've ever seen. Better than that of Iron Man 1 and Avengers. Loving every moments of it, I was on the edge of the left handle of my seat all the time. The Russos have just made me their fan (I'd still be dreaming 'bout Zack Snyder though).

I'm a little worried.

7jWKkiL.png

This was awesome but oh how I tire of fake deaths. At least it made sense within the context of the story being told and that's what matters, I just wish there'd be some fucking gravity here and there.

But oh well. It rocked.

This was awesome but oh how I tire of fake deaths. At least it made sense within the context of the story being told and that's what matters, I just wish there'd be some fucking gravity here and there.

But oh well. It rocked.

It makes more sense with Fury than with everyone else because Fury regularly fakes his death in the comics. He's like James Bond that way. 'Dying' is his way of taking a vacation and getting away from it all.

It makes more sense with Fury than with everyone else because Fury regularly fakes his death in the comics. He's like James Bond that way. 'Dying' is his way of taking a vacation and getting away from it all.

Maybe. I'm not terribly familiar with the comics. But like I said I think it's okay, I would just like to see more finite deaths. The whole
Loki garbage in
Thor 2 was ridiculous. It's just after a while it gets to the point where when there's a death scene you don't feel anything because you can't be sure they're dead.

Also this movie raised the damn bar in terms of intensity and tone. It manhandles the fuck out of everything else before it. That music montage at the end was very inspired.

Slayven

Fury is so good at faking his death he drove his LMD crazy by reappearing.

ezekial45

Banned
I highly recommend watching Community, if you're interested in checking out more of the Russo Bros. work. Their work on the series is what got them hired for this movie.

Top Bottom