• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow |OT| The MercurySteam has Vanquished the Horrible Night

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
These are dark times. Times without exclusive preorder dlc. Times without plastic figurines.

nice Op, and
WpKJh.png
taken =)

Dascu

Reviews and impressions are better than I had expected. Even though I'm not a fan of the gameplay, can't help but feel pleased that the Castlevania series might be making a nice comeback.

TreIII

Vrakanox said:
I'm using my $20 towards Sengoku Basara :)

If I can help it? The credit will likely be saved for my future 3DS.

Of course, then again....DKC: Returns beckons to me as well...! :lol

LowParry

Solo said:
It's a day one purchase. All that remains to be seen is: PS3 or 360?

By what people are saying (this was like a month or so ago, wish I could find the source) the game looks the same on either system. I think you're good with either or.

LowParry

Are we suppose to be getting a new gameplay trailer tomorrow or later this week? Thought I read that back on the other thread. The one that's suppose to be narrated by Isaacs.

Can't wait for this game. I will probably be waiting for a B2GO sale to get this, Dead Rising and something else (Red Dead?) in one swoop

Teetris said:
Oh god why'd you post those songs

I just spent an hour on youtube D:

:lol I failed to clarify it but I chose those because they're confirmed to be remixed into Lords of Shadow's score.

AgentOtaku said:
One of my favorite pieces in the entire series :D :D :D

I'm partial to the music during "the gauntlet" right at the end, the track that plays over several boss encounters leading up to Dracula. Soooo good.

Phenomic

Speedymanic said:

So you have to wait till after the normal release at some point in time to get the Special edition of the game if you wanted it? How does this make sense at all. It's like you punish the people who want to give you more money for a few novelty items.

That being said can't wait for this game and I'm glad I don't care about special editions. :lol

CAVE343

Why is the Limited Edition boxart so much better than the standard one :-(
I don't need the extra stuff but love the cover. Grr Konami, making me buy the Limited version

Top Bottom