• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Yahoo pulling a Corso "Not so fast my friend" on Strong report:

@YahooForde said:
Y source: As of now Charlie Strong has not accepted Texas job, has not talked to Louisville AD Tom Jurich or President James Ramsey.

MIMIC

Banned
This game has hinged on the most ridiculous of plays. One teeny, tiny fuck up and there is a tidal wave of momentum that follows.

Gorillaz

Especially with the basketball season finally shifting into high gear.

Basketball team has been showing more promise for the past few seasons compared to the football team, the only problem is they can't get over the elite 8 hump. They don't have that "instinct' that a team like....Kentucky did a few years ago

Every time I turn over to watch the orange bowl, Clemson scores.

C'mon ohio state, do it for the big ten trifecta of win over sec, pac12 and acc.

Hyde is a beast! Go Brax!
I didn't see braxton going to the draft back at the start of the season...he's definitely not going to the draft now imo
Yeah he needs another year, he could definetly benefit from more time in college. He's shown a lot of improvement from last year to now already.

Top Bottom