• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2015 Off-season thread: 12 Gauge backfires on Super Mariota, Mario FPS unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

The Weis article today was amazing, he fucked that program hard.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/...king-up-pieces-after-ruinous-charlie-weis-era
It's hard for me to feel sorry for any program that hires that jackass. Only person I feel sorry for in that article is the new head coach there that has to clean up his mess while being paid less than that no talent assclown.

I take that back, I also feel bad for the players that Weis may have screwed over in his time there and that are still dealing with his decisions.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
How do you shit the bed with your roster management that bad?

Don't remember everything that's happened but IIRC they've had a few starters go down due to injury and a few guys just stopped playing football or transferred.

Their starting QB went down for the season in their Spring game. Started running and an LB hit him in the legs and blew out his knee IIRC.

Just when Ole Miss was starting to get a seat at the big kids table.

i5Hi1uCh.jpg

I mean, maybe the shirt designer should get a little credit. I had to stare at the picture for a good minute before it finally registered that it wasn't on top of a confederate flag background.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Exactly what I was going for.

I think Oregon is a three or four loss team this year. Mariota covered up a lot of Helfrich's weaknesses and D Coordinators have adapted to their system while they have refused to evolve.
Somewhere, a hundred Nike uniform imagineers just cried out in pain.

Keep it up guys, let's drown out that B1G conference talk.

Such a shitty conference. I mean, what kind of conference invites Rutgers to the fold?!?!?!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
You're telling me you'd take Larry The Dr. Pepper man over Captain Falcon in your avatar.

Absolutely ban worthy. Cyan, waste no time.

It's not basketball season. So I gotta switch it up for Football season!

So I was thinking

hqdefault.jpg

And talking with some peeps

19611-DrPepper-v.jpg

And then an epiphany happened and it dawned on me

maxresdefault.jpg

Why not Dr Pepper Larry?!?!?!

images

And the crowd loves the idea!

dr-pepper-meet-larry-commercial.jpg

Dr. Pepper is fine and Larry would be fine if he was used more sparingly. It's like a top 40 song. If it was used more sparingly, you might like it. But he isn't and by mid season, I'll hate completely.

andycapps

Dr. Pepper is fine and Larry would be fine if he was used more sparingly. It's like a top 40 song. If it was used more sparingly, you might like it. But he isn't and by mid season, I'll hate completely.

The worst is if WatchESPN has it as one of it's 4 commercials it repeats all season long, during every ad break.

Kacar

@CJ12_ 1h1 hour ago
I can only control the things I can control, let everything else fall in place

Cardale Tipping Urbz Hand?

At least to me it seems like it's been Barrett the whole time. I think it's especially a better choice vs V. Tech with all the receivers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom