• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2015 Off-season thread: 12 Gauge backfires on Super Mariota, Mario FPS unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebration is on

B8IG3gFCMAAa-F8.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That and lack of unscrupulous coaches who oversign (holy shit your coach is a scumbag, but I'll take the recruit that you just dumped).

Duke wanted that kid too, but its hard to flip a DE when you currently do not have a DL coach.

Hasn't the deadline to declare passed by this point?

Anyway, nobody wants to play us in Orlando. :( We play Stanford and South Carloina, but we are still missing a game at home. Looks like it's getting closer to being forced to play a FCS team.

Road to the championship indeed.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Hasn't the deadline to declare passed by this point?

Anyway, nobody wants to play us in Orlando. :( We play Stanford and South Carloina, but we are still missing a game at home. Looks like it's getting closer to being forced to play a FCS team.

Road to the championship indeed.
Yes. Last Friday.

Does Gentry move Michigan in the top 80 for recruiting classes?
Edit: wow, apparently it did. Up 19 spots in 247's composite to #72. Nice job, Michigan fans!

cdyhybrid

We only have 6 starters returning next season, lowest in the conference.

And our QB is (hopefully) going to get beaten out by either a true or RS frosh, so that makes 5.

Sigh.

Yes. Last Friday.

Does Gentry move Michigan in the top 80 for recruiting classes?
Edit: wow, apparently it did. Up 19 spots in 247's composite to #72. Nice job, Michigan fans!

Is this supposed to be a shot? There's like six kids in the class so far.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Is this supposed to be a shot? There's like six kids in the class so far.
Well, in light of the fact that signing day is, what, 10 days away, kinda?

Honestly, the most surprising team is Florida coming in at 80th and dead last in the SEC.

bachikarn

Well, in light of the fact that signing day is, what, 10 days away, kinda?

Honestly, the most surprising team is Florida coming in at 80th and dead last in the SEC.

lol yeah. We only have like 8 kids committed because a lot of recruits figured Muschamp was getting fired. I highly doubt we stay that way, because we'll get a bunch of kids (highly rated or not) by NSD, and should jump significantly.

Lunar15

lol yeah. We only have like 8 kids committed because a lot of recruits figured Muschamp was getting fired. I highly doubt we stay that way, because we'll get a bunch of kids (highly rated or not) by NSD, and should jump significantly.

I dunno, we'll see. I don't think this is our year to bring in recruits, honestly. I mean, right now even Vandy is doing better than us in recruiting. McElwain hasn't proven himself. I think he's been making pretty good moves with his staff, so hopefully that will show in the kids we've got.

jjasper

UNC and Wake scheduled home and hime "nonconfrence" games. Good for them. I am guessing we will see more of these as expansion destroys old conference rivalries.

ag-my001

UNC and Wake scheduled home and hime "nonconfrence" games. Good for them. I am guessing we will see more of these as expansion destroys old conference rivalries.
Just to be clear, one ACC team will lose to another ACC team, but they won't be credited with an ACC loss?

And at least both playoff games are on NYE; wait for the insanity of having to wait a day to see who the other finalist is.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Draxal

Just so everyone knows, today is the 32nd anniversary of the death of the Greatest Coach in the history of Coaches (Dead or Drunk), Paul "Bear" Bryant.

As SBnation pointed out, in this 1973 video, Bear is 60 years old, 3 years younger than Pete Carroll and Nick Saban

Who knew a life filled with Cigarettes and hard booze would age you quicker, while also making you the best football coach dat ever dern lived.

e869ba2fa40ff289b9958a1b7c196168.jpg

Have a Coke and Chips on the Bear today.

Sorry pal, green bay fedora > houndstooth fedora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom