• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2015 Off-season thread: 12 Gauge backfires on Super Mariota, Mario FPS unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Its not persecution. Just ignorance. They say the same things every game. There is actually a fun drinking game out there for things the analysts say during every GT football game.
I'm surprised you listen to the analysts. I assumed most GT fans put the game on mute so they can focus on their calc homework.

HIs ability to get extra yardage after the catch was insane. He didn't dominate coverage or had the kind of insane size and speed of the standout recievers of today, but very few of FSU's opponents had anyone with the agility to contain him consistently after the catch.

I think nowadays his traits wouldn't be nearly as productive as they were back then, but he's one of the top ten players to ever wear the Garnet and Gold for sure.

I need a GIF of the Clempson mascot standing outside looking in a house in the lightening from that new ESPN ad ASAP. It will get much use this season

edit: Made my own!

yDMPoW.gif

I wonder if it would be better if it was just the close-up window shot.

Someone with more time on their hands could maybe experiment with holding it frozen, with the lightning coming in after a second or two. And then, of course, letting it loop. Just a thought as an armchair director.

Kevtones

Future unanimous Heisman winner, Vernon Adams, practiced with the Ducks for the first time today…

"I was impressed. Some of the balls were just dimes," the sophomore cornerback said. "Jesus Christ, man."

cdyhybrid

Dimes? Is this some youthful lingo I'm not familiar with?

The term is stolen from basketball. A nice pass/assist is called a dime.

Also, I guess Nike U is having issues if they have to buy a JC QB instead of just putting in the next guy that was on the roster.

Be prepared for the inescapable smell of Polo Sport.

I still have a half used bottle of Polo Sport on my sink that I haven't sprayed on me since junior high. It's right next to my nearly empty bottle of Abercrombie "Fierce" cologne that I also haven't touched since junior high.

I haven't worn cologne since junior high

I still have a half used bottle of Polo Sport on my sink that I haven't sprayed on me since junior high. It's right next to my nearly empty bottle of Abercrombie "Fierce" cologne that I also haven't touched since junior high.

I haven't worn cologne since junior high
I'm at my parents' house right now and my bottle of adidas moves is still sitting in my old bathroom.

I dont think OU is going to have a very good season but im still hyped. Love waking up on Football saturday, watching gameday, watching the games, cooking some wings or pizza. Good times.

Finally settled on a team to support after days of deliberation.

It's Georgia Tech because we ran something similar to their offence, my first 2 years at Uni.
And for some unknown reason i dislike Georgia, always hoping they lose every game.
Sorry to all the Georgia fans out there.

andycapps

It's Georgia Tech because we ran something similar to their offence, my first 2 years at Uni.
And for some unknown reason i dislike Georgia, always hoping they lose every game.
Okay

Kevtones

The term is stolen from basketball. A nice pass/assist is called a dime.

Also, I guess Nike U is having issues if they have to buy a JC QB instead of just putting in the next guy that was on the roster.

He's not JC he's the Eastern Washington transfer QB that threw for 475 yards and 7 TDs against your Washington Huskies last year.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Kolin Hill quote from December 2013 on why he decided to commit to Notre Dame, where he played in 2014 as a true freshman -
Texas Tech, you could go there for four years and you might not even know what your job is gonna be. Notre Dame, you go there and you're set for life.

Kolin Hill on twitter today -

My decision to leave Notre Dame was a personal choice.

After carefully weighing my options I have decided to attend Texas Tech University.
ziqVwPC.jpg

Ganhyun

Please understand that you now have to find a way to support chop blocks and mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom