• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Rutgers one last standing bluechip recruit Blacknall was at PSU being courted by Franklin and Co

If he flips:

- no top 10 in OUR STATE

- 4 top 25 IN OUR STATE

- no 4 stars

- 10 decommits

- (5) 4-star decommits

Thanks Flood!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

DwyBtU4.gif

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
"Failure to obey" and "resisting arrest?"

Without knowing the situation that sounds like some contempt of cop nonsense like my brother got arrested for.

But eh, if he is trouble that's a scholly for Saban to offer someone else.

andycapps

Without knowing the situation that sounds like some contempt of cop nonsense like my brother got arrested for.

Another 5 star bites the dust.

Lonestar

Already enrolled.

Lonestar

BebMG-TIQAAOTFZ.png

No reason for posting, because I can't find a good place to use it. Solid work by the runner up. Auburn Colors, so someone just needs to slap some FSU colors on the winner.

jjasper

Let me know how it is. With all the games I "own" for it cause of PS+ I am considering getting one.

I do have PSP recommendations though if you need those.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Let me know how it is. With all the games I "own" for it cause of PS+ I am considering getting one.

Had a PSP as well that came with custom firmware. Loaded all of my games onto a memory stuck and played the hell out of it.

Loving it so far because I already had a fairly decent catalog thanks to PS+. I've primarily purchased it to play the PS4 when my wife is on her WiiU or I'm stairs in bed, and so far it has worked wonderfully for that purpose.

I do plan on travelling with it, and there is a $20 external battery that I bought which was a fantastic purchase. The 8GB memory card it comes with is way, way too small. So make sure you puck up a 16GB card.

@TomOrr4 1h
Check out the last two people that 5* RB recruit Damien Harris followed on Twitter. Kind of odd for a UM commit, no? pic.twitter.com/q7fmTSt61n

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

edit: since link didnt work, its OSU OC and OSU RB coach

Lonestar

Tearaway is fun and interesting. Need to get back to it.

Still occasionally play Hot Shots Golf on it.

There's some games on PS+ for it (I got Hotline Miami and Soul Sacrifice)

But I still don't play it that often. It's another Netflix device I can use, and a PS4 remote device.

JCX

Bought a Vita this weekend (thanks, AmEx reward points!). Anything I should know?

Get PS+ if you don't already and try to find a deal on those overpriced awful memory card. I also recommend getting a grip of some sort that makes the trigger buttons easier to hit.

I mostly use mine for Remote play,PS Classics and PSP games, so I don't have any Vita game recommendations.

jakncoke

Banned
I really gotta follow all this recruiting nonsense. So much flipping. lost Troy Vincent Jr. to nc st, might get some 4 star from rutgers? got Grant Haley/Trace McSorley from Vandy

Meier

Bought a Vita this weekend (thanks, AmEx reward points!). Anything I should know?

Persona 4 Golden is by far the best game on the system IMO. I hadn't played the PS2 version -- not sure how that would have affected my viewpoint but as a newbie to the game, I was absolutely 100% blown away. Vita and 3DS are perfect for RPGs too thanks to the sleep mode. Can't recommend it enough.

@TomOrr4 1h
Check out the last two people that 5* RB recruit Damien Harris followed on Twitter. Kind of odd for a UM commit, no? pic.twitter.com/q7fmTSt61n

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

edit: since link didnt work, its OSU OC and OSU RB coach

Follow up from Damien's coach!

"People need to back off of [Damien]. People are attacking him and the fans better ease up or they're going to push him away from Michigan."

No Vita either, but that claiming the free PS+ stuff for it anyway really is a great idea. Just subscribed to PS+ last month, but never thought of that.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Texas got an O lineman to flip from Arizona State.

I think you're the leader in the clubhouse to get Jah'Shawn Johnson as well. Currently committed to Tech and is visiting Lubbock on the 31st, visited UT last weekend, is visiting Baylor this weekend.

KingGondo

Banned
Must-play:
Tearaway
Gravity Rush
Persona 4: Golden
Hot Shots Golf

Lots of great PS+ games too. Hotline Miami is a blast.

Texas got an O lineman to flip from Arizona State.
Yeah, this kid was gonna visit OSU, but he got a UT offer after Wickline left.

Hire's already paying dividends for you guys. Not like you ever have trouble getting OL recruits, but still.

mre

Tearaway is fun and interesting. Need to get back to it.

Still occasionally play Hot Shots Golf on it.

There's some games on PS+ for it (I got Hotline Miami and Soul Sacrifice)

But I still don't play it that often. It's another Netflix device I can use, and a PS4 remote device.
I've heard good things about Tearaway, I'll look into it.

I'm not sure I'll ever use it for netflix as I have too many other options for that.
Persona 4 Golden is by far the best game on the system IMO. I hadn't played the PS2 version -- not sure how that would have affected my viewpoint but as a newbie to the game, I was absolutely 100% blown away. Vita and 3DS are perfect for RPGs too thanks to the sleep mode. Can't recommend it enough.
Thanks, I'll look into P4G.

Draxal

I've heard good things about Tearaway, I'll look into it.

I'm not sure I'll ever use it for netflix as I have too many other options for that.

Thanks, I'll look into P4G.

P4G is a Japanase Rpg that take place in a rural Japanese town, and you're basically playing as the Japanese equivalent of the scooby doo gang. If you can tolerate super japanese games, it's a really good game, but the setting/scope might be offputting.

KingGondo

Banned
Seems like I missed some PS4+ games while my PS3 was YLOD'd. :(
Gravity Rush was on PS+ at one point, you should see if that's still available too.

Tearaway is really cool too. Shows off the potential of the system in a big way, and the production values are A+++.

Meier

I still haven't touched Uncharted on Vita since tbh I'm not a huge fan of the series, but Gravity Rush was really good and unique. I didn't like the combat but the exploration was quite engaging.

mre

Gravity Rush, Wipeout (which is good), Uncharted, and Soul Sacrifice all should still be PSN + free.

I'll recheck Soul Sacrifice, but it's part of their 14 for 14 sale and they wanted $8 for it.

Lonestar

Topic reminded me about unlocking the games, even if I don't download them. Grabbed DMC, Bioshock (even though I have it on PC), Gravity Rush, Wipeout, Binary Doman (BIG BO). Debating if I should go ahead and grab the ICO/Shadow games. Think I still have both somewhere.

Anyways, I have no room on my ancient PS3. Just enough space to keep Borderlands (for that time when we actually play that game co-op :p ), Dragon's Dogma (THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEEEEEEE) and GTAV. Unless I look into putting in a larger HD, but since it's the old Backwards Compatible PS3, the less tinkering I do, the better.

Soul Sacrifice was free on PS+ back in November/December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom