• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

DGB isn't getting charged, but not because he didn't do anything wrong, but the victim isn't pressing charges.
Yeah, it's getting pretty disgusting. Lot more at the link.

Green-Beckham unlawfully entered an apartment at 310 W. Old Plank Rd. around 2:30 a.m., according to the report, forcing the door open as one of the occupants, was trying to close it on him after initially opening the door because she was expecting company.

The woman who opened the door for Green-Beckham stated that he pushed the door with such force that the doorknob broke through the drywall of the wall next to the door, according to the report.

According to the report, Green-Beckham allegedly assaulted another occupant of the apartment after entering it by pushing her, causing her to fall down "at least 4 stairs striking the floor." Green-Beckham had entered the apartment looking for his girlfriend, according to the report.

According to the report, both the woman who tried to bar Green-Beckham from entering and the woman who he allegedly pushed opted not to press charges and signed "decline of prosecution" forms at the police station Sunday evening.

The alleged victim experienced "slight bruising and swelling of her right wrist and had limited movement of her fingers on her right hand," according to the report.

When police asked her why she did not want to press charges, she stated it was because "she was afraid of the media and community backlash since Green-Beckham is a football player for the University of Missouri and is possibly going to be in the NFL Draft soon."

IT'S ALL CONNECTED.
jWh1qN1.jpg

You basically can't leave a major interstate in the southeast without there being a Waffle House next to it.

Sometimes there's one on both sides of the highway on an exit. This way eastbound traffic can go to the south location, and westbound traffic can hit up the north location which avoids the motorist from the inconvenience of driving under the overpass.

COLUMBUS, Ohio - History shows that Ohio State's best spring game crowds occur on warm spring days and when ticket prices are $5. The weather forecast is favorable for a pleasant afternoon tomorrow, with sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-70s. Ticket prices are now going to be favorable as well, as the Department of Athletics has decided to lower the cost of general admission tickets to $5.

uh huh

That should leave us with one scholarship QB for the spring game. Soph. Tyrone Swoopes

Mack really did leave the cupboard bare.

edit: and to add insult to injury, he was just granted his medical redshirt today. Now he officially has 2 more years of eligibility remaining, even though I don't see him playing another full year let alone 2.

Sets the stage for Jerrod Heard to save the day.

I was hoping we could redshirt him like we SHOULD HAVE done for Swoopes, but its looking more and more like we'll need to play him. After spring we'll have Swoopes, Heard, Wittek ( maybe ), and a physically and mentally injured David Ash. If Heard makes his way up to back up by the end of summer camp, he'll get in game playing time probably during the 4th quarter against UNT ( assuming Texas has a commanding lead )

andycapps

UGA's spring game, G-Day on CSS and ESPNU right now. Offense and defense won't be showing much, but it's nice to see football again. Gurley looks healthy though. That's good.

bachikarn

Offense looked good in our spring game. Like the up-tempo offense Roper is installing. As long as Muschamp lets him actually run it, we'll be good enough to compete for the East.

ag-my001

AstroTurf was the fucking worst. This new fake grass that a lot of people use isn't bad, but I always preferred real grass. One benefit of the fake stuff is you can run faster
Which makes this an interesting idea for Notre Dame. I remember when they played the Bush era Trojans, they grew the grass extra long to slow them down.

Talon

Dun dun dun dun dunnn dunnn dun dun dun
Dun dun dundundun dunnnn

Rocky Toppppppppppp
You'll always be
Home Sweet Home to MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good Old Rockytop
Whoo!
Rocky Top Tennessee

Dun dun dun dundundun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnn
Dun Dun Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

mre