• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha yes. The baseball team will be wearing Citronaut uniforms tomorrow too.

Not sure if I like the hat, but the diagonal shirt is nice. I already have two Citronaut shirts, though, through giveaways.

Hate the hat, like the yellow shirt.

Dont feel like that logo works with the black and gold that well, maybe because its so big on that other shirt.

Draxal

Just for the record, I do hate Rugters and you should read all my posts with that in mind.

Imma pull a Gata(h) and tattle on this thread to Papa Evillore, how about this thread turned into a den of hedonism, lies, and METAcommentary and that YOU allowed it to happen.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I just can't believe the NBA got shuffled down to ESPN2 for this nonsense.

I mean, yeah, apparently the NFL is a year round deal for America, but we have actual playoffs happening. Real, live, meaningful games. ESPN wants to put the NFL draft on the main channel? That's fine. NBA should be on TNT. Playoffs shouldn't get second billing to a bunch of teams actively making mistakes.

Their reasoning is pretty clear.

GCHab26.png

Their reasoning is pretty clear.

GCHab26.png

I understand the ratings. However, if I'm the NBA, I would still rather be on TNT while the NBA draft is happening. TNT has Thursday games during the season anyway, so it would really just be following the normal schedule. I'm not disputing that the NFL draft should be on ESPN, just that the NBA playoffs shouldn't be on ESPN Jr.

andycapps

Shaq Wiggins released a statement on why he left the team. Wonder how long until Grantham brings him up to Louisville.

Sounds like he wanted to be able to goof off and then get serious when he felt like it. Pruitt is not the type to joke around during practice. He's the one that didn't want to give out any post-Spring practice awards.

"First of all, (the) University of Georgia is a great school and I would like to thank Coach Richt and his staff for the opportunity to play at Georgia. When you are new to an organization, it’s extremely important to have the right fit. I love football and want to reach my highest potential. Therefore, after careful thought and much consideration, I believe that it is in the best interest of all parties that we part ways.
"I am looking for a team who will embrace my personality, someone who is a jovial, carefree and a bit of a jokester but who knows when to put jokes aside, get focused and become a true competitor, especially when on the field.
"I want to learn, and I want someone who can channel my energy and enthusiasm to take my game to the next level."

So guys, Garrett Gilbert was taken before any Longhorn player was. (Not counting Manziel)

Was about to post this. lol. At least one Longhorn player has been drafted every draft since its inception, and we're in the 7th round with no Longhorn players having been selected. Mack Brown just crapped his pants

cashman

Banned
And there it is. No longhorns taken in the draft. The 2010 recruiting class was ranked #2 in the nation and not a guy got picked. Excellent player development Mack.

Can't believe we had more people drafted than anybody except LSU. I can't help but wonder what would have happened had our starting qb not been suspended for the year and had our defense been healthy. Nix and Tuitt only played like 25 snaps together all season.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Here's the most comprehensive list I've found of the 2014 undrafted signed free agents. It's the only place you'll find Texas Longhorn players!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...ndrafted-freeagent-deals-for-all-32-nfl-teams

Mizzou cleaned up big too
James Franklin: Lions
Henry Josey: Iggles

I've been using this one - SB Nation

I like the formatting a lot more. Plus, it has a few people the NFL.com list doesn't have. Terrence Bullitt from Tech signed with the Ravens, for instance.

I've been using this one - SB Nation

I like the formatting a lot more. Plus, it has a few people the NFL.com list doesn't have. Terrence Bullitt from Tech signed with the Ravens, for instance.

Thanks, I like that format better too.

Was hoping Dartwan Bush (Tech) would find a home, but I guess GM's felt his ability didn't make up for being undersized. Also, he unfortunately pulled his hamstring on Pro Day, which added to his red flags of being injury riddled. At least it sounds like he got his degree

Nelson unfortunately is not the Rutgers' quarterback. He was the odds on favorite to win the job next season after his one-year transfer was up. He used to be the starter at Minnesota. Now? Chances, are, he's fucked for life, and it's by his own doing.

However there is still hope! The story is still developing and he may not have been involved.

Unfortunately, our starter is Gary Nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom