• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I'm in. Let's get a kickstarter going for mre.
They would all end with a canned laugh track over Saban giving Kiffin this look while shaking his head:

JFsoWQR.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
on a totally different subject, and because I don't want to look for a drone topic or bump the winter storm hell topics, found some aerial drone footage of Birmingham back during the snowpocalypse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTvDj6P2PXs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4smUi2DVojs

Been looking at drone video's, trying to decide if I want to get into the hobby. The ongoing FAA situation is kind of nuts, though.

God, why did Alabama hire Lane Kiffin...

andycapps

on a totally different subject, and because I don't want to look for a drone topic or bump the winter storm hell topics, found some aerial drone footage of Birmingham back during the snowpocalypse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTvDj6P2PXs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4smUi2DVojs

Been looking at drone video's, trying to decide if I want to get into the hobby. The ongoing FAA situation is kind of nuts, though.

God, why did Alabama hire Lane Kiffin...

Just get used to saying that now.

Well, I guess I'm officially back.

I just couldn't resist talking about this LeBron horseshit.

Also, I have almost nothing to do at work this summer and I'm bored out of my mind.

Well, I guess I'm officially back.

I just couldn't resist talking about this LeBron horseshit.

Also, I have almost nothing to do at work this summer and I'm bored out of my mind.

Yeah I saw you in the I hate living in Ohio thread. And LeBron could be coming back to Ohio, but he's probably setting up Cleveland for another emotional letdown. As if that city hasn't been through enough.

Yeah I saw you in the I hate living in Ohio thread. And LeBron could be coming back to Ohio, but he's probably setting up Cleveland for another emotional letdown. As if that city hasn't been through enough.

Possibly.

If that's the case, I'm going to blame the Cleveland sports media for inflating everyone's expectations. I won't blame LeBron personally for it. He would absolutely justified to avoid the shitshow that is the Cleveland Cavaliers. It's a horribly run organization.

andycapps

Wow things are slow around here. SEC Media Days are next week and below are the representatives from the teams. Gurley going there is surprising since he's not exactly a media darling, hates talking to them. Maybe they're trying to push him to be more talkative since he may be up for some awards this year.

Alabama
Landon Collins - S
Amari Cooper - WR
Christion Jones - WR

Arkansas
Brey Cook - G
Trey Flowers - DE
Alan Turner - S

Auburn
Nick Marshall - QB
Reese Dismukes - C
Gabe Wright - DT

Florida
Jeff Driskel - QB and Savior
Dante Fowler - DE
Vernon Hargreaves III - CB

Georgia
Chris Conley - Flanker
Todd Gurley - RB
Ramik Wilson - ILB

Kentucky
Bud Dupree - DE
Jordan Swindle - OT
Za’Darius Smith - DE

LSU
La'el Collins - OT
Terrence Magee - RB
D.J. Welter - LB

Ole Miss
CJ Johnson - DE
Bo Wallace - QB
Cody Prewitt - S

Miss St
Jay Hughes - S
Benardrick McKinney - LB
Dak Prescott - QB

Missouri
Evan Boehm - C
Markus Golden - DE
Maty Mauk - QB

South Carolina
A.J. Cann - G
J.T. Surratt - DT
Dylan Thompson - QB

Tennessee
Mack Crowder - OL
AJ Johnson - LB
Curt Maggitt - DE

Texas A&M
Deshazor Everett - DB
Drew Kaser - P
Cedric Ogbuehi - OT

Vanderbilt
Adam Butler - DL
Steven Scheu - TE
Andrew Williamson - S

mre

So, in Tallahassee, the police let Jameis walk on rape, but crucify Jesus for a little moped joyriding.
Florida State sophomore receiver Jesus Wilson was arrested Wednesday on a charge of Grand Theft Auto in the third degree. This, according to the Leon County Sheriff's booking report. No information is provided in the booking report other than the charge, which is a felony.

The Times-Union was told by a source that requested anonymity that "Wilson had been involved with a long-running dispute with another student over ownership of the mo-ped."

andycapps

What is it worth Florida athletes and scooters?
Football players run all day at practice and tend to be as lazy as possible off the field. Don't blame them, honestly.

But yeah, priorities in arresting this guy over not even investigating the allegations against Winston for months. Totally okay.

mre

Notre Dame 2015 quarterback commit, Blake Barnett, named MVP of the Elite 11. Congrats to the Irish, you guys landed a good one.

andycapps

Looks like the OBC is about to tear the SCAR admissions office a new one. 8 out of 21 signees haven't qualified to enroll in classes yet.

Eight members of South Carolina’s 21-man signing class have yet to enroll in school, and the Gamecocks are resigned to the fact that not all the remaining players will qualify, recruiting coordinator Steve Spurrier Jr. told The State on Wednesday.

Defensive ends Dante Sawyer and Kalan Ritchie have previously announced they will not meet qualifying requirements and attend junior college with the hope of re-signing with South Carolina. The USC options for defensive end signee Jhaustin Thomas appear to be done after he failed to qualify from his junior college.

Cornerbacks Wesley Green, Chris Lammons and Darin Smalls, fullback Joe Blue and defensive tackle Dexter Wideman still are trying to meet qualifying standards in time to join the Gamecocks in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom