• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
This is one of the worst Illinois teams I've ever seen (really saying something). And we're going to be bowl eligible. God dammit B1G.

Enron

Banned
Wow are you fucking kidding me? Fuck you Sony. We are going to end up losing this fucking shitty game to this fucking shitty ACC team.

Not like it matters anyways, because Mizzou doesn't play anyone they win the east so that means even though we are in the top 10, we will end up getting knocked down to a 3rd or 4th tier bowl like we do every year because NO ONE in the country believes in any Georgia team.

Fuck. This is the most frustrating 2 (maybe 3) loss season ever.

ulua

i dont see osu breaking the top 4 if the michigan game is close. which sucks because as much as i dislike OSU/meyer my personal dream scenario for the first playoff would be the 4 "powerhouses" (bama/fsu/oregon/osu). i imagine the ratings would be through the roof if things went in that direction, but OSU has to win big to make it happen IMO

Draxal

i dont see osu breaking the top 4 if the michigan game is close. which sucks because as much as i dislike OSU/meyer my personal dream scenario for the first playoff would be the 4 "powerhouses" (bama/fsu/oregon/osu). i imagine the ratings would be through the roof if things went in that direction, but OSU has to win big to make it happen IMO

Rivalry games are still rivalry games. Lack of championship game is really going to hurt the B12 champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom