• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Azusa

Valentine's Day Quest: Chocolate Panic!

Event Date
February 09, 2015 to February 15, 2015

About Order of Pure Hearts Quests
  • Schule’s divine chocolates are attracting monsters to Dawning! Protect Dawning and gain sweet rewards.
  • The Valentine and Raging Love quests will be added to Dawning during the event period only.
  • The Raging Love quests are repeatable. Complete to obtain Enhancers!
  • The Valentine quests are clear quests. Complete to obtain a Weapon Evolver and Arcana Coins!
ValentineFestival_ChocoWand1.png

About Raging Love Quests
  • There are three (3) different quests difficulties available (Intermediate, Advanced & Expert).
  • Clear all rewards in the Quest to unlock the Treasure Chest for different rewards.
  • The Raging Love quests are repeatable.

About Valentine Quests
  • Two special quests will appear on a specific date during the event period.
  • Play through these quests to uncover the story.
  • Complete all quest battles to unlock the Treasure Chest to obtain a limited Valentine Choco Wand.
  • Once completing the quests, they will be removed from the event quest list.
  • Valentine Quests Appearance

Chocolate for Phoena: February 13, 2015
Day of the Saint of Love: February 14, 2015

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/chain-chronicle/events/105982-valentine-s-day-quest-chocolate-panic

Rixa

finally got 70 fortune rings, now to wait for something good to show up

This event helped me to get closer to 70 rings :D.

My pulls were:

1x 4* Toka (going to add team, I have 1LB Haruaki there)
2x 3* Nicky archer (going to add subparty due to +exp ability)
2x 3* Faceless archer -> Trash for rings
2x 3* Robby knight -> Trash for rings
1x 3* Cadille knight -> Trash for rings
1x 3* Minimo mage (going to use LB)

Atleast I got some characters that I didnt have already so opening their info & getting enough Prysmas for one pull in few days.

My team is going to be:
- Aludra mage (leader) 5*
- Haruaki warrior 3*
- Melvina cleric 3*
- Toka warrior 4*
Subs:
- Nicky 3*(for exp boost)
- Kain 1*(leveling him to 40 for weapon quest)

Yaari

Not much 5* being pulled by anyone it seems. I see a lot of talk about Schule. Why? What makes her good? I heard she's better than Juliana,can someone explain?

Azusa

2 tickets: only 2x 3* :(

Not much 5* being pulled by anyone it seems. I see a lot of talk about Schule. Why? What makes her good? I heard she's better than Juliana,can someone explain?

dat belly button.

I don't think she is good. Mages aren't good at all in this version if you aren't IAP hard enough.

Merun

I just tried the Raging love expert. I had to revive twice. I may need to change my team and bring Melvina instead of Adelle and Cheery for AOE... Or just avoid bringing a Nimpha friend and get a Lindsey 80 Grief sword to help me.

Also no luck with gatcha :(

garath

Her abilities look awesome for a soldier party. melee damage upped by 115%, offensive abilities upped by 6% per wave. If her abilities work in a sub slot.. that could be real good.

edit: Hmm.. pulled a 4* healer Popra with my summon ticket. Also spent 50 prysma and got a junk 3* :/

Considering my healer is Latty, might be worth it to level up Popra? Doesn't get the increased healing range and her abilities don't seem very useful but just her base stats will be far better than Latty.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Just did 12 pulls, all I have. 12 3-star, including 4 of the same useless card and 2 groups of 3 useless cards. Do I really need 4 faceless? I guess so.

In my bag:

4 faceless
3 Cadille
3 Robby

That RNG. The pull rates on this game are way too low for me to ever play this game anything other than casually twice a day. This might cause me to just move on, haha. Well played, Sega.

desverger

Just did 12 pulls, all I have. 12 3-star, including 4 of the same useless card and 2 groups of 3 useless cards. Do I really need 4 faceless? I guess so.

In my bag:

4 faceless
3 Cadille
3 Robby

That RNG. The pull rates on this game are way too low for me to ever play this game anything other than casually twice a day. This might cause me to just move on, haha. Well played, Sega.

Yeah, I plan to have just a decent team to carry me over smoothly to v2. Hopefully there's enough Prysma available from the quests to have at least one 70-ring character. That's around 1100 Prysma btw, if you just get 3* pulls.

I did 2 pulls and got Bilgitto and Audette, lol. Audette is even a character you get from a free quest :p

edit: Just counted my 3* units, I'd have about 50 rings.. It's pretty great you can also pull a 3* with Arcane Coins, mind you.

garath

In my bag:

4 faceless
3 Cadille
3 Robby

Yeah.. I'm really not a fan of the rates. It's been a grind to get the prysma I have and they can easily go without a single 5* or even a 4*. And if you were spending real money, we're talking quite a bit.. $5 for a pull is pretty ridiculous.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yeah.. I'm really not a fan of the rates. It's been a grind to get the prysma I have and they can easily go without a single 5* or even a 4*. And if you were spending real money, we're talking quite a bit.. $5 for a pull is pretty ridiculous.

Someone made an excel chart of the offers they give and the cost per pull. If you can get the 1080 offer for 50 bux, I think it takes it down to a bit over $2 per pull. Still insane. I'm gonna wait til v2 and just try to coast until them with my current team.

Yaari

Yeah I'm ready to spend some $'s if that deal comes up. As of yet, never seen it.

I guess JNA quit eh, hasn't been on for 3 days. If anyone wants to use my Nimpha then drop your ID cause I got some spare slots.

desverger

Yeah I'm ready to spend some $'s if that deal comes up. As of yet, never seen it.

I guess JNA quit eh, hasn't been on for 3 days. If anyone wants to use my Nimpha then drop your ID cause I got some spare slots.

136,636,939 here - I'll happily let my mini-Nimpha be your friend!

Alex
Friend ID:125063357

gonna try 10 pulls now. seems risky with the luck gaf has been having

garath

I'm going to try another few pulls with my saved Prysma. Since there's no 10+1 pulls with these events might as well. There's a few ultra rares I'd like in the event.

Rixa

Dont kick me :) Iam often using your Nimpha. I made drastical changes to my party.
Tossed Aludra to retirement, now my party is 3W 1H.

3* Aida being leader (+20% gold boost)
2* Dusty
3* Haruaki
3* Melvina healer

Subs:
4* Toka (need more levels then she is going to be leader)
3* Nicky (going to be sub only, when ability opened grants +10% exp, need levels first)

Alex
Friend ID:125063357

gonna try 10 pulls now. seems risky with the luck gaf has been having

I'm going to try another few pulls with my saved Prysma. Since there's no 10+1 pulls with these events might as well. There's a few ultra rares I'd like in the event.

Basically, same shit luck in this forum with few exceptions.
Iam getting one Prysma pull later today (in 3h time), almost guaranteed 3* :D.

Yaari

Why not save for Juliana? My team is pretty much full with Lindsey, the next Demon Raid UR, and Sulstan, Juliana is like the best in slot.

I'll add you guys for Nimpha soon!

garath

Why not save for Juliana? My team is pretty much full with Lindsey, the next Demon Raid UR, and Sulstan, Juliana is like the best in slot.

I'll add you guys for Nimpha soon!

Eh.. Could go either way.. Schule seems very good for that sub slot too. And I would enjoy my own Nimpha. She is included in this UR increase. Wasn't in the chain event.

But that is true.. Sulstan and demon raid UR will round out my party. dusty in the sub for a good backup + xp sword and either Juliana or Schule as a second sub.

Decisions decisions.

Yaari

I doubt Schule works the way you think she does in that position tbh. I think she needs to be in the main party.

Vecks

My party is still pretty low level right now, but if you've got any room left, my ID is: 173,753,082.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks. :)

Zhengi

Just spent my two tickets and 50 prysma. Just got 3* cards. I have only 90 prysma left. Guess I'll just try to run the quests to get the rewards and save up my prysma.

blackflag

Someone made an excel chart of the offers they give and the cost per pull. If you can get the 1080 offer for 50 bux, I think it takes it down to a bit over $2 per pull. Still insane. I'm gonna wait til v2 and just try to coast until them with my current team.

What happens in v2?

6 more pulls and just got a 4* noel, i think im done for now

900 prisma and no 5 star, i should really wait on version 2

on the brighter side, more rings to try to get a LB sulstan

Pbae

Did 5 pulls using premium tickets and got,

-Schule (2x)
-Kai
-Nelva
-Cadille

Should have stopped after pulling Schule back to back...but I want a freaking Yuni T_T

Are any of the three stars worth keeping?

Top Bottom