• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Child Abuse Scandal in UK grows to implicate MPs, celebs - Update Posts #900/#1100

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEEZMO™;43897792 said:
tumblr_les25rAq8K1qefq55o1_500.jpg

In the 1950s a national questionnaire explained exactly what a paedophile was. Each man in Britain was asked if he thought he was one; 92% said yes.

In the 1950s a national questionnaire explained exactly what a paedophile was. Each man in Britain was asked if he thought he was one; 92% said yes.

Indeed. Also watch out for this text message slang, as it's commonly used by paedophiles:

• P2PBSM - Pipe-to-pipe bushman, code for two paedophiles having sex with each other while watching children from a shrub.
  • DBL - Dusty blond lulu; a male paedophile disguised as a lion.
  • BALTIMORA - Simply means, "I am running at them now with my trousers down".

Dabanton

Bear in mind a part of that McAlpine stuff is written by David Icke who is a fucking nut

But this is the scary thing. His thoughts are seeping into the mainstream news. I mean the lizard stuff is a bit 'okkk' but some of the other stuff the children's homes being used as sex brothels for the rich and powerful for instance his been discussing for years on his forums.

Only one or two papers went near that story and even they got legally closed down.

But this is the scary thing. His thoughts are seeping into the mainstream news. I mean the lizard stuff is a bit 'okkk' but some of the other stuff the children's homes being used as sex brothels for the rich and powerful for instance his been discussing for years on his forums.

Only one or two papers went near that story and even they got legally closed down.

Come on. UK news has always been always dodgy with the d-notices and the stories planted by the secret services. You don't need to believe in the lizard men to know that.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah, like I said earlier something's going to corroborate with the truth, but I would just prefer if the most viable source wasn't David fucking Icke!

Names will come out within the month, maybe even a few weeks. Social media will dictate that.

Socreges

Banned
Tried reading through this thread and couldn't understand most of it. Too many names I don't know and references I don't get.

My take away is that the UK is apparently packed to the brim with paedophiles, including celebrities, government officials, average working stiffs, and even royalty. Fair to say, yes?

Tried reading through this thread and couldn't understand most of it. Too many names I don't know and references I don't get.

My take away is that the UK is apparently packed to the brim with paedophiles, including celebrities, government officials, average working stiffs, and even royalty. Fair to say, yes?

I don't know if has been proven that UK is different to the rest of the world in terms of how many men want to fuck children.

But the public institutions in the UK are idiosyncratic.

Yes.

Not to mention institutionally corrupt.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This will never be publicly as big as it should be.

When such serious crimes are happening at such high levels, for so many years, it is 100% certain that the police was actively covering up the crimes.

The media will never go there.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/nov/03/man-claims-sexually-abused-politician

The former political figure, who was not named but was reportedly a senior official during the Thatcher era, has "vehemently denied" the allegations, according to Channel 4 News.

Messham told Newsnight: "In the home it was the standard abuse which was violent and sexual. Outside it was like you were sold, we were taken to the Crest Hotel in Wrexham, mainly on Sunday nights, where they would rent rooms.

"One particular night that I always recall is when I was basically raped, tied down and abused by nine different men."

He stood by claims which he had originally made about the Tory politician, adding: "You were taken by car, where basically you were sexually abused. Various things would happen, drink would be involved, it was basically rape. But it wasn't just him, there be other people involved as well."

The Newsnight report claimed that at least one other victim of abuse in the homes said he was abused by the politician.

A £13m investigation by Sir Ronald Waterhouse QC made a series of recommendations in 2000 after finding systematic abuse, a climate of violence and a culture of secrecy existed in dozens of children's homes in North Wales.

That can of stuff can only happen if they know they are protected by the police and other high officials.

And since it goes on year after year, decade after decade, involving rich famous decorated people, it makes all others who are involved feel invincible and fuels the whole thing even more. Imagine how big it could have become over the years.

First some mobsters steal a convenience store, then years later they have control over municipal infrastructure contracts and the city port.

Imagine how far things have gotten in the UK with systemic child abuse over so long.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
you're fucking nuts. a 13 year old is a young girl. a 16 year old is a young girl. disgusting.

I don't want to be that guy but the age of consent in the UK is 16. But then I suppose when it's rape and molestation, age isn't really the main problem (for lack of a better word).

And please don't take that as me trying to make an excuse for this shit. It's a sick situation that is being uncovered and anyone involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The sheer magnitude of the level corruption being discovered is just mind blowing.

We don't have any strong moral position in disgust or disappointment as I see it. Moral panic only calls for more censorship and ignores the real issues. But abuse of power is something else as it breaks the social contract.

I don't want to be that guy but the age of consent in the UK is 16. But then I suppose when it's rape and molestation, age isn't really the main problem (for lack of a better word).

And please don't take that as me trying to make an excuse for this shit. It's a sick situation that is being uncovered and anyone involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The sheer magnitude of the level corruption being discovered is just mind blowing.

right. let's not lose focus. sure, it sounds like Saville didn't like them *that* young, but he sure didn't like them consenting. what he did would be (and is, for the many cases coming forwards who were of legal age) illegal anyway.

maybe he was a hebophile. maybe he just liked them 'freshly ripe'. whatever. the guy was a rapist, no matter how you cut it. does it really matter if that mentally disabled girl was 16 or not? of course not.

PJV3

Everybody is going to think the UK is knee deep in kiddie-fiddlers, and we will probably get blamed for all the alien anal probing.
It's a fucked up situation, that's going to get even uglier.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Bear in mind a part of that McAlpine stuff is written by David Icke who is a fucking nut
No wonder so many people follow Icke when this shit is covered up.

If you remove the edgier parts of Icke's beliefs (extra-dimensional shapeshifting reptiles who control the world, etc) and just focus on his more conventional conspiracy theories then he makes a lot more sense. I'm pretty sure he's covered celebrity/political paedophilia rings in his books.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Everybody is going to think the UK is knee deep in kiddie-fiddlers, and we will probably get blamed for all the alien anal probing.
It's a fucked up situation, that's going to get even uglier.

That's what my mum said, she said it's typical of this country to go from the Jubilee and Olympics to this in the same year.

If you remove the edgier parts of Icke's beliefs (extra-dimensional shapeshifting reptiles who control the world, etc) and just focus on his more conventional conspiracy theories then he makes a lot more sense. I'm pretty sure he's covered celebrity/political paedophilia rings in his books.

Icke just had a psychotic break and lost touch with reality, he just applies paranoid thinking to everything. Throw enough shit at a wall and some will stick.

Hopefully he's now just preaching to the choir these days because of the money that can be made from it in the Internet age, rather than still actually believing it all.

FGMPR

Banned
I wonder if there is anything inherently British about all this. Being Australian, for example, we don't really have the same kind of cultural elite as Britain does with its Lords and their families stretching back hundreds of years, mostly in places of great power and influence.

Not that I'm trying to point fingers or anything, as my own nation has a lot of dark shit in its past (especially involving Aboriginal and mixed race children).

Polari

Claims that Rigsby was at it too, spotlight back on the BBC (this is what you get for touting a naming and shaming without making good on it):

THREE BBC staff tried to rape a TV extra as screen legend Leonard Rossiter performed a sex act, it was claimed last night.
The male accuser said the trio twice assaulted him at Television Centre in West London when he was 18. He said Reggie Perrin star Rossiter, who died in 1984, watched the second 1960s attack.
The alleged victim described how the twice-wed Rising Damp star performed a sex act beside him during the attack.
And he branded the Beeb a “cesspit of depravity” as he recalled the assault, one of two he said he suffered at the TV Centre.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...r-who-played-Reggie-Perrin.html#ixzz2B9hjYvEf

PJV3

How long 'til Eric Morcombe gets a mention, or the Goons?.
I hope the Rossiter story isn't true.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Claims that Rigsby was at it too, spotlight back on the BBC (this is what you get for touting a naming and shaming without making good on it):

There was that thing with Leslie Grantham a few years ago too.

daviyoung

Banned
I wonder if there is anything inherently British about all this. Being Australian, for example, we don't really have the same kind of cultural elite as Britain does with its Lords and their families stretching back hundreds of years, mostly in places of great power and influence.

Not that I'm trying to point fingers or anything, as my own nation has a lot of dark shit in its past (especially involving Aboriginal and mixed race children).

Not particularly, Britain is quite flexible as far as cultural movements go so Lords and the 'elite' have known their place since the first of various revolutions that have castrated them piece by piece.

If you want to look at the power of traditional families then the USA is a much better subject.

Wilbur

Banned

Horrifying.

It seems institutional at this point, I'm pretty disgusted. My dad was livid yesterday. The politicians and the BBC, he pays their wages you know? As do we all.

Wilbur

Banned
The thing I'd be wary of with any reports from The Sun is their (or rather their owner's) anti-BBC stance.

Straight accusations without proof would be libellous in a way though right? I mean its hard to give the Sun the fucking time of day after the Hillsborough carry on but there must be something in it.

Straight accusations without proof would be libellous in a way though right? I mean its hard to give the Sun the fucking time of day after the Hillsborough carry on but there must be something in it.

But they're not making a straight accusation - they're reporting what someone has come to them and alleged, and the only named figure is dead (so no libel there).

Wilbur

Banned
But they're not making a straight accusation - they're reporting what someone has come to them and alleged, and the only named figure is dead (so no libel there).

Ah, true enough. Would like to think they wouldn't publish it without some solid proof though.

But... its the Sun.

Polari

Ah, true enough. Would like to think they wouldn't publish it without some solid proof though.

But... its the Sun.

Either way, I feel enough victims have come forward with claims relating to the BBC that it's clear something very rotten was going on there in the past.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
This is going to rock this country, you can feel it.

Floating duck houses are nothing compared to what could come out of this.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
ywVuX.png

Might as well put this here as well, before everything gets a lot more serious.

Who would have thought Jimmy Savile would have been the one to open all this up by dying.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Saw that earlier and it's fucking amazing. Who's the guy to the right of Savile, though? The only one I don't recognise.

Edit: Fucking durrrrrrrrrr. Their names are there.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
CHEEZMO™;43924540 said:
Saw that earlier and it's fucking amazing. Who's the guy to the right of Savile, though? The only one I don't recognise.

Edit: Fucking durrrrrrrrrr. Their names are there.

The infamous abuser of hamsters, and now the underage as well.

Edit: misread. Bill Wyman?

Nevasleep

From Bill Wyman's Wiki:
On 2 June 1989, aged 55, Wyman married 18-year-old Mandy Smith whom he had been dating since she was 13 and he was 50 years old. According to Smith, their relationship was sexually consummated when she was 14 years old. Their relationship was the subject of considerable media attention. The marriage ended in spring 1991, although the divorce was not finalised until 1993. In 1993, while Wyman was still married to Smith, Stephen, his son from his first marriage, became engaged to Smith's mother.

FGMPR

Banned
"On 2 June 1989, aged 55, Wyman married 18-year-old Mandy Smith whom he had been dating since she was 13 and he was 50 years old. According to Smith, their relationship was sexually consumated when she was 14 years old. [17] Their relationship was the subject of considerable media attention. The marriage ended in spring 1991, although the divorce was not finalised until 1993.[18] In 1993, while Wyman was still married to Smith, Stephen, his son from his first marriage, became engaged to Smith's mother."

What the faaaaark...

How did I not know about this? The guys a flat out creep.

Just such a shame that after a successful jubilee and Olympics in which the eyes of the world were on us, and you felt sort of proud to be British again, that one of the great British institutions is revealed to the world to be run, staffed, and presented by a veritable shitload of nonces and nonce apologists. It's all very embarrassing.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
How long until royals get implicated? Savile was "marriage counselor" to Prince Charles when he was going through rough times with Diana. A guy who was never married and who everyone close to him probably knew to be a fucking creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom