• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD: MW3 Community Thread lOTl Has 99 problems but it's still pretty fun!

DaNcaKe

Is there an EU group of players for this (be it through Elite clans or other means)?

Wouldn't mind playing with a few GAFers but due to time differences etc it'd make things easier if it was with people on the same continent.

blackflag

I raged hardcore while playing this last night. The first lobby I was in was ok but then, it seemed like when the hosts changed, I would get the drop on someone shoot the shit out of them first and still die like every single time. It got so bad I rage quit when I was at 1 kill 11 deaths after dealing with it for several matches.

I'm not the greatest console fps player ever but I should be around 1 kdr based on MW1. Haven't really played COD since but something is seriously fucked with my connection or the game code. Does this have lag compensation? I don't think MW 1 had it but I know it can fuck you up even if your lag is good.

Literally every time I'd shoot the crap out of someone I'd just die anyway. It's like I am behind them shooting them, they turn around and just kill me.

RdN

Where are the invites supposed to be? I checked notifications and I got nothing, but I did accept your friend request. :)

X-Frame

Some good games tonight guys. I bailed after a couple games because I had been playing for awhile already and needed to eat and waited until the last game when I got Gold on the PP90. :)

Kill Confirmed is too fun, especially with teammates that gobble up dog tags so fast.

Whenever anyone wants to join up, GT: Supercharged XF.

Some good games tonight guys. I bailed after a couple games because I had been playing for awhile already and needed to eat and waited until the last game when I got Gold on the PP90. :)

Kill Confirmed is too fun, especially with teammates that gobble up dog tags so fast.

Whenever anyone wants to join up, GT: Supercharged XF.

My connection during were really bad for me Not sure who was hosting but our connections clearly didn't shake hands properly. It could be a location thing, I'm in the midwest.

X-Frame

My connection during were really bad for me Not sure who was hosting but our connections clearly didn't shake hands properly. It could be a location thing, I'm in the midwest.

Same here actually. I had 3 bars for the connection which meant I needed to put about 1.5x the bullets into enemies for kills.

Anything below 4 bars is truly laggy.

aristotle

Could someone send me an invite to the 360 clan?

sen0r machosolo

Can I have an invite to the 360 clan?

GT: MCXC Pioneer

I'd like to be a part of the Xbox clan, if possible.

My GT is in my GAF profile.

Thanks. :)

Added you guys to the list :)

Ggs PS3 GAF

LOL @ the gun game. Javelin being the last weapon is kinda ridiculous

Good games tonight PS3 GAF.

Man that was fun. I hate the sniper rifles though! I never got up to Javelin :(

Snake was straight up beasting in MP games though. it was nuts seeing 54 - 2. Glad we picked him up ;)

Starting to hit my stride now. My psn id is krishkumar

Added! Send a message to psn: xinoart when you get a chance. let me know if the invite worked for you on the elite website. Thanks!

Hi can you send me an invite again for PSN? MDavis360

Sent you another invite. I hope it works this time. Some of the invites I initially sent don't seem to show up for some people, but they do for others. It's weird.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Can someone Clan me on XBL? GT = GAF Username. Thanks.

Forewarned, I'm not an amazing player though, but I do have a positive k/d ratio.

aristotle

So there are no clan challenges yet right? How do we acquire XP for our clan then?

None yet. Right now the only way to earn XP is to be a founder. For each founder that joins the clan, we get 500 xp. Elite is supposed to be rolling out clan challenges soon that will garner us XP once we complete them.

Retequis

Neo Member
Hi there. I think I played with a few of you last night, and Noriega told me to ask to add my name to the list.

GT on the 360 is Retequizzle.

I'm already in the 360 clan, and if you see me on, don't be shy, send me an invite. CoD seems quite fond of putting me on Team Drooling All Over the Controller. I'm consistently having bad games.... yet, being easily the highest scoring on the team with the best K/D. The ratio of times I'm on the rolling team as opposed to being the team rolled on is absolutely sickening.

I'm already in the 360 clan, and if you see me on, don't be shy, send me an invite. CoD seems quite fond of putting me on Team Drooling All Over the Controller. I'm consistently having bad games.... yet, being easily the highest scoring on the team with the best K/D. The ratio of times I'm on the rolling team as opposed to being the team rolled on is absolutely sickening.

I feel the same way. My K/D is hardly impressive but it's at least positive. I'll go
Like 15-9 in a match and then at the end when my team inevitably loses, I look at the scoreboard and half my team is posting like 2-18 or 1-15.

Proc

Just posted on the Elite site but I'll double my post here just in case if it gets missed. My PSN name is PaulvicThrust. Give me an add. I have a mic and I'm curious how the game is with an organized group of people.

aristotle

I added all the above 360 members to the list.

Just posted on the Elite site but I'll double my post here just in case if it gets missed. My PSN name is PaulvicThrust. Give me an add. I have a mic and I'm curious how the game is with an organized group of people.

Have you played online in MW3 yet? It says you haven't played it yet. Until you play at least one online game, I can't send you an invite :(

If you're online in about an hour, I'll send you an invite to our game.

ZZMitch

Thanks for the add! I think you sent me a friend request, but I thought it was just some random person so I declined, just checked the Gaf clan and realized... I will send you a friend invite instead I guess lol

Touch

It won't let me connect to some of 360 GAF parties for some reason. I get tons of invites but when I try to accept it says "Can not connect to party" or something. :(

Proc

Have you played online in MW3 yet? It says you haven't played it yet. Until you play at least one online game, I can't send you an invite :(

If you're online in about an hour, I'll send you an invite to our game.

It keeps defaulting my Elite to the 360 version (which I haven't played). I'm almost level 40 on ps3. I'll try to get rid of my 360 profile. Can you try re-inviting later today please?

Top Bottom