• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD: MW3 Community Thread lOTl Has 99 problems but it's still pretty fun!

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
The Xtortionist said:
I can send invites now but the search player feature doesn't seem to be working. Accept my FR or send me one (MASS Xtortion) and I'll get you an invite.

Joined, look at all dat exp (juice!)

th3dude

The Xtortionist said:
I can send invites now but the search player feature doesn't seem to be working. Accept my FR or send me one (MASS Xtortion) and I'll get you an invite.

Via XBL?

Edit: Sent FR via XBL, I'm th3dude19.

I want to join but I'm locked out of my XBL account for the foreseeable future due to it being compromised. I have a clan with some IRL buds on PS3, but I got CoD and Elite for 360 as well, I just can't redeem my elite token until my account is back

Jrmint

I'll be sending a F/R later, if you can add me please do.

GT: Marksman82

Edit - Added you as a friend Xtortion and sent a message.

aristotle

Terrordactyl said:
I want to join but I'm locked out of my XBL account for the foreseeable future. I have a clan with some IRL buds on PS3, but I got CoD and Elite for 360 as well, I just can't redeem my elite token until my account is back

I can add you to the GAF clan, unless they're setting up an official clan. You can run with any clan tag, but the clan stuff is mostly for extra unlockables + prizes. Since you're already on my friends list, it'll be easy to add you ;)

I think CSB is going to join, but he doesn't respond much. Too many games.

aristotle

I've sent invites to everyone. At least one person so far has gotten their invites to work. Check your profile on callofduty.com to make sure you got one and accept it. Thanks!

Well I have 2 or 3 friends on 360 that will play this on the regs, I'm probably going to switch to 360 when my friends get sick of it on PS3. I'll have elite on 360 and I'll need some people to play with so if anyone wants to play add me.

GT: Dan4rchy99

Jrmint

aristotle said:
I've sent invites to everyone. At least one person so far has gotten their invites to work. Check your profile on callofduty.com to make sure you got one and accept it. Thanks!
Not sure I received it. I checked my Elite profile under Connect, is this where I would find the invite?

snack

Jrmint said:
Not sure I received it. I checked my Elite profile under Connect, is this where I would find the invite?

You should see an invite on your Elite Feed (career tab).

Could I get another invite? The first one didn't work even though I accepted it. Thanks.

GT: The Japanator

aristotle

Jrmint said:

Sorry. I meant to say I sent invites to everyone in the PS3 clan. The Xtortionist is the one running the 360 clan.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
360 clan already level 5. If we hit level 10 we will get gold clan tags and right now we should have titlecards and emblems unlocked.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
The Xtortionist said:
So it appears that I can make a title we can rep in-game. Went with "Believe.", but I can change it. Any suggestions or is it good as is?

Believe is exactly what I would have expected. I think it's fine.

aristotle

The Xtortionist said:
So it appears that I can make a title we can rep in-game. Went with "Believe.", but I can change it. Any suggestions or is it good as is?

That's what I went with. I'll change it eventually though.

GT on the 360 is Ivan A Nguyen. I can't wait to take to the maps and rep the clan tomorrow. I've already been runnin around with [GAF] for my tag.

Sent out mass friend requests. If you get anything from MASS Xtortion, accept that shit so I can add you to the clan.

Everyone else, go on Elite to accept your invite.

edit - sweet, I can send clan invites purely off of XBL friend requests.

edit 2 - gives me an error when I try to invite some of you. Specifically Ace 8095, Anthony2035, AssaultxMaster, Dan4rchy99, Flunkie44, Kayotix, mek1117, monkyofdoom, newmanzior56, and xNo Carrierx. I'll keep trying.

Stantron

Just joined. Sweet.
Nice playing with a bunch of you earlier.

edit: BTW, after a bunch of you guys left, a few of us ran into a guy, oxXJohnXxo, who glitched himself under the map. quote this to see the youtube clip.

The Xtortionist said:
f/r sent (XBL: tyler1986). please add me to the clan

Are people managing to play this with hacked accounts/xbox's? I'm seeing people run around really fast and I've played with someone who had an auto lock on.

I've recorded a clip but cant seem to upload to youtube :/

aristotle

The Xtortionist said:
Sent out mass friend requests. If you get anything from MASS Xtortion, accept that shit so I can add you to the clan.

edit 2 - gives me an error when I try to invite some of you. Specifically Ace 8095, Anthony2035, AssaultxMaster, Dan4rchy99, Flunkie44, Kayotix, mek1117, monkyofdoom, newmanzior56, and xNo Carrierx. I'll keep trying.

Have those people played MW3 yet? I know I have issues with clan invites if someone hasn't played MW3 yet.

MarkMclovin said:
Are people managing to play this with hacked accounts/xbox's? I'm seeing people run around really fast and I've played with someone who had an auto lock on.

I've recorded a clip but cant seem to upload to youtube :/

Running really fast = extreme conditioning + Juiced. It's comical how fast you can run to the other side of a map.

Jrmint

The Xtortionist said:

Not sure I got the invite yet Xtor, it is not showing in my Elite Feed anyway. It just says Mass Xtortion enlisted in the operation.

Edit - I got it, thanks man :)

Kaspanova

Neo Member
In! Thanks :)

Look at all the juicy rewards we got already

Clan Level/Rewards

Look at the Level/Rewards slider. We're going to be rocking out some sweet Double XP as well as a Gold Clan tag among others.

This is good.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
iRobotZombie said:
In! Thanks :)

Look at all the juicy rewards we got already

Clan Level/Rewards

Look at the Level/Rewards slider. We're going to be rocking out some sweet Double XP as well as a Gold Clan tag among others.

This is good.

Yeah, but I don't think the rewards are actually in place yet, are they?

Either way, just 2 more people for level 10.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Extortionist, when you log in it asks if you want the clan title/clan tag.

Can you make the clan tag? When I select it it currently applies nothing.

What do you think we should go with? nGAF? GAF? NGAF?

I've been running with NGAF prior to the whole clan thing.

Also, is the wolverine looking claw title the only title background we have available?

Where do I get this invite (for PS3). I got a friend invite for PSN, but on the CoD website, I can't do anything except change my registration.

aristotle

BaltimoreLarry said:
Where do I get this invite (for PS3). I got a friend invite for PSN, but on the CoD website, I can't do anything except change my registration.

I sent the friend invite and the clan invite. Once you are able to log onto the callofduty.com/elite or elite.callofduty.com, there should be a clan invite waiting on you.

tsigo

Alienshogun said:
Extortionist, when you log in it asks if you want the clan title/clan tag.

Can you make the clan tag? When I select it it currently applies nothing.

What do you think we should go with? nGAF? GAF? NGAF?

I've been running with NGAF prior to the whole clan thing.

Also, is the wolverine looking claw title the only title background we have available?

I think just GAF.

The Xtortionist said:

I know I already added myself to the neogaf clan that was 40+ via callofduty.com. I'll make sure to send you a friend request though.

X-Frame

The Xtortionist said:

Did you send out an XBL friend request to everyone on the list in the OP?

Because I never got one.

GT: Supercharged XF.

Top Bottom