• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code of Princess |OT| Guardian Heroines with a bit more Atlus 'n Titties

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
The Sunburst sword absolutely wrecks the final boss when paired with an item that does high damage to bosses.

Just power-leveled Solange to 99 in no time.

EDIT: I won a versus match with this character just by doing a single burst. LOL

I finally hit a wall in this game. Is the Emble fight after you enter that tower. My Solange character is level 22...should I boost a few more levels before getting into this fight or am I doing something wrong? The main problem I have is that in said fight the enemies seem to have infinite respawn abilities so they keep bugging me throughout the fight =/

I would side with yes.

Also check the shop for items with a buff against armored foes. I received one after a mission and it made certain fights much easier. You cut through them. . . LIKE BUTTAH!

Keep an eye peeled for enemies that run away from you. I've noticed they tend to have treasure chests when you kill them.

I kept getting punked by bombs, but discovered an easy way to avoid them. Use heavy slash and it will knock them into the air away from you.

You're in the OP Wedgielan.

The Sunburst sword absolutely wrecks the final boss when paired with an item that does high damage to bosses.

Just power-leveled Solange to 99 in no time.

You're not ready for this jelly! :mad:

Salt! Salt! Salt!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also if you're trying to beat one of the harder challenge stages (including the one with the much tougher form of the final boss) a weapon with Regeneration while bursting is super duper useful.

Pikma

Banned
Fucking Amazon haven't shipped my copy yet, and I had it pre-ordered since the day the game was announced for localization...

Bururian

Friend got his copy yesterday who lives down the street, and pre-ordered two days before the game was out. I preordered as soon as pre-order was available, and I didn't get mine, and ours were on the same truck, all our tracking info was the same. I guess I'm waiting for mine to come in today. It's almost time for the mail man to stop on by.

Mrbob

There is some major juggling cheese in later missions, but still can be overcome with your abilities built up. I am disappointed in the performance. The game feels sluggish at times, and this with keeping 3D off. Too much going on screen the game slows down and it can be tough to control in fights with more enemies.

Having said this, it's a ton of fun! I'm running through campaign with Solange, currently. Focusing purely on upgrading vitality, strength, defense, and speed. I bought an item that gave me +20 Vit STR and +8 defense while only dropping Speed 8, and it was easy to boost my speed back up from two levels. While I mentioned above it can be frustrating with a lot of minions around a boss, I'm finding it pretty to finish levels. I focus on the boss, ignore the minions, burst and slash them up super quick!

I would be playing more right but I drained my 3DS battery already, currently charging! This game must be a bit of a drain, because I went from full charge to nearly empty in 3 hours and 6 minutes according to the activity tracker.

Koroviev

Fucking Amazon haven't shipped my copy yet, and I had it pre-ordered since the day the game was announced for localization...

What is your shipping speed?

Friend got his copy yesterday who lives down the street, and pre-ordered two days before the game was out. I preordered as soon as pre-order was available, and I didn't get mine, and ours were on the same truck, all our tracking info was the same. I guess I'm waiting for mine to come in today. It's almost time for the mail man to stop on by.

I have to wait for UPS :(

olimpia84

I would side with yes.

Also check the shop for items with a buff against armored foes. I received one after a mission and it made certain fights much easier. You cut through them. . . LIKE BUTTAH!

Keep an eye peeled for enemies that run away from you. I've noticed they tend to have treasure chests when you kill them.

Yeah I decided to grind a few levels (up to 30) and equipped an item that's supposedly good against high level foes and managed to beat him in less than a minute!

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Heh, just figured out how to unlock
the final boss as a playable character

I kind of wish there was a training mode to experiment with moves.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh yeah, I unlocked
the final boss last night
and used
her
a bunch. Only one alternate color though.

EDIT: Damnit 645!

Bururian

about 10~ missions in, and I've really enjoying it so far. Solange hits pretty hard, and I love keeping stuff in the air constantly.

My FC is 1590-4798-8605

I haven't added anyone yet, but will be doing so later, but let me know if you add me so I can add you back.

Nekobo

If I order this from Target, will I still get the artbook and cd? Is it limited to Amazon, GameStop, and Newegg...or do they come with every copy of the initial print run?

I get a discount when I buy from Target, so just curious.

Brannon

Awesome music, okay humor, brutalistic moves, dat Guardian Heroes henchman pose in the beginning...

Yeah, this was a good buy.

Pikma

Banned
No, I abused this free student prime thing that I have no intention of renewing, lol.

Lucky you, I'm not living in the U.S. right now, I go back only like every 3/4 weeks, if it doesn't magically arrive tomorrow/on saturday I'm gonna miss it for another whole month. </3

My friend code is 2621-2608-3510

Not sure if I should add everyone in the list or wait for posts that say something like "I added everyone from the list!"

Ill add everyone from the list....starting now...:)

Koroviev

Lucky you, I'm not living in the U.S. right now, I go back only like every 3/4 weeks, if it doesn't magically arrive tomorrow/on saturday I'm gonna miss it for another whole month. </3

Yikes, sorry to hear that. I received Radiant Historia from Amazon on a Saturday, so it's certainly possible!

Top Bottom