• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code of Princess |OT| Guardian Heroines with a bit more Atlus 'n Titties

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
You are just wrecking everything with Marco Neko.
The funniest part is that I've just not been allocating any of my stat points for the past 31 levels either... I have 155 in reserve just because I want to unlock more items before figuring out how to spend my stats lol.

That's all the Free quests. If you want to play any bonus quests feel free to create a room.

Bururian

The funniest part is that I've just not been allocating any of my stat points for the past 31 levels either... I have 155 in reserve just because I want to unlock more items before figuring out how to spend my stats lol.

That's all the Free quests. If you want to play any bonus quests feel free to create a room.

I'm going to take a break for now. my thumb is starting to hurt.

I have some 100,000 gold thanks to this hour of play, now I can afford all sorts of items now.

Sixfortyfive

This game has rekindled my interest in getting some Guardian Heroes VS play streamed. I'm going to see what I can do to arrange a 12-player rumble at a local tournament coming up in the next few weeks.

18-Volt

I got the game too! Too bad there's no sign of European release. Luckily I got an US system!

Add me people:
1332-7759-0848

9-Volt

Sixfortyfive

Man, the ranking system is going to make it a pain to earn those specific badges legitimately.
So I think I went 25-2 tonight and ended up going down in overall rank.

Anybody else shameless enough to boost for item unlocks? As in, we trade wins back and forth until we're up high enough for them?

HyperHip

So I think I went 25-2 tonight and ended up going down in overall rank.

Anybody else shameless enough to boost for item unlocks? As in, we trade wins back and forth until we're up high enough for them?

I'm spiteful enough to do something like that, Ranked is fucking evil.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So my package got lost in the mail and I'll finally have my copy tomorrow night.... worst online ordering experience I ever had. =/

Sixfortyfive

I lurked through the JP wiki linked in the OP and found unlock requirements for various items. Anything with a (?) is something I haven't verified myself.

Weapon:
Pegasus - Clear 100 quests
True Mars - Clear 1000 quests(?)
True Seraph - Clear 100 2P quests(?)
True Unicorn - Win a VS match

Head:
Soldier Badge - Obtain Soldier Rank
Knight Badge - Obtain Knight Rank
Guardian Badge - Obtain Guardian Rank
Hero Badge - Obtain Hero Rank
Lord Badge - Obtain Lord Rank(?)
King Badge - Obtain King Rank(?)

Ear:
Silver Earring - Clear 500 quests(?)
Gold Earring - Win 100 VS matches(?)
Fey Earrings - Clear a 2P quest
Thunderbird Feather - Clear a 3P quest
Angel Feather - Clear a 4P quest

I'm spiteful enough to do something like that, Ranked is fucking evil.
If you're on right now and have time to kill I'm willing to give it a shot.

Sixfortyfive

If you *really* want to go through with it, one of us would just have to keep winning continuously until he was high enough in rank, as you still get a paltry amount of points for beating up on people with 0 PP.

Your call, but I got dibs on the first run if we do this. If not, I'm more than cool with giving up for now.

Sixfortyfive

I'll make a room. Password 0645.

Er, forget the password. Can't do that on ranked.

You coming? I'm having to repeatedly kick this other guy. >_>

Sixfortyfive

Got it. Gimme one moment to check and it's your turn.

EDIT: Actually give me 3 minutes to check the leaderboard. I want to confirm something first.

Sixfortyfive

One more moment, sorry. I want to check the leaderboard again.

According to the JP wiki, only the #1 person on the leaderboard can have "Goddess" rank, and only #2-5 can have "Lord" rank. So far that's held true and I want to double-check after I drop down.

EDIT: Definitely true. Wow that's dumb.

Ready when you are.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Thinking about selling my copy. I finished the campaign, have no interest in multiplayer, and the bonus quests aren't really all that fun (more frustrating and time consuming than anything...and I usually like repetitive games). But then again, I kinda feel like I'll be kicking myself when it turns out to be super rare and valuable in six months or so. Hm...

Sixfortyfive

Hey when we're done with this, let me take 2 games off of you. Not so much as to even us out, but more to lessen the burden on the poor saps who are trying to do this legit. lol

Sixfortyfive

It's not like we were interrupting anything important. And you get to learn how stupid the unlock requirements are as a result.

Man so silly that both King's badges have barely any changes to them. Thanks a bunch anyways 645!
The effects are identical, but the "real" badges can be equipped to any character while the "fake" ones are limited to the first 15.

So how long is the main campaign in the game?

Does Solange's attacks get any faster?

If you pump her stats, yes to a large extent.

However, she is a heavy attacker, so even at her fastest, she will have to some weight behind her swings.

Edit: On a related note, took on a Juggernaut for the first time in the Bonus Quests with Solange... wrecked the shit out of me.

Esura

Banned
Man, if it wasn't for 999 I would totally boost with you guys. :(

I got torn up in Ranked so bad I almost threw my 3DS out the window lol.

Its funny though, I love this game but the more I play it the more I want to play DW7.

OmegaZero

Allegro is an over-powered beast.
I didn't even focus on leveling up my attack, but he tore through the final boss like it was a wet paper bag. I was level 43.

Sixfortyfive

Anyone have any good stat distribution suggestions, particularly for the samurai and nun?
Well, you should probably always max out your character's primary attack stat (Attack or Mind). Even characters who primarily rely on physical attacks should also probably invest in Mind if they have even 1 useful/abusable spell since Mind also determines magic defense.

Piety is always useful because it determines how much you can burst. I'd probably always neglect Defense in favor of Piety for this reason.

The rest is up in the air.

Bururian

Well, you should probably always max out your character's primary attack stat (Attack or Mind). Even characters who primarily rely on physical attacks should also probably invest in Mind if they have even 1 useful/abusable spell since Mind also determines magic defense.

Piety is always useful because it determines how much you can burst. I'd probably always neglect Defense in favor of Piety for this reason.

add an item that makes attacks unblockable while bursting, and you're golden.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

You can last almost forever with a really low defense if you either kill everything while bursting or have regen hp while bursting with a good HP stat.

Sixfortyfive

I lurked through the JP wiki linked in the OP and found unlock requirements for various items. Anything with a (?) is something I haven't verified myself.

Weapon:
Pegasus - Clear 100 quests
True Mars - Clear 1000 quests(?)
True Seraph - Clear 100 2P quests(?)
True Unicorn - Win a VS match

Head:
Soldier Badge - Obtain Soldier Rank
Knight Badge - Obtain Knight Rank
Guardian Badge - Obtain Guardian Rank
Hero Badge - Obtain Hero Rank
Lord Badge - Obtain Lord Rank (rank #2 through #5 on leaderboard)
King Badge - Obtain Goddess Rank (rank #1 on leaderboard)

Ear:
Silver Hoop - Clear 500 quests(?)
Golden Hoop - Win 100 Ranked matches
Fey Earrings - Clear a 2P quest
Thunderbird Feather - Clear a 3P quest
Angel Feather - Clear a 4P quest
Updating this. I just got the Gold Hoop. FYI, only Ranked matches seem to count toward this unlock. I have a win in Ultimate that didn't factor into it.

Yuterald

^ Ugh, number 1 online position unlocks? Jesus Christ...and I thought any game that wasn't on 360 or PS3 would be safe from such nonsense. I can't believe developers still do shit like this, especially for niche games (I mean, come on, who's really going to play this game online, legitimately, and take it seriously?). I'd be okay with it if the reward was some sort of icon/emblem on your character name or something of that nature. But not a fucking piece of equipment, though. Oh well, game is cool and everything, but this kind of stuff always rubs me the wrong way.

Top Bottom