• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code of Princess |OT| Guardian Heroines with a bit more Atlus 'n Titties

Esura

Banned
Always wanted to check that show out. Its good?

It's pretty good. Action is great, ass and titties galore, and (I'm gonna get laughed at here) I found myself impressed with the character development in the series. Was kind of shocking since everyone I know always keep saying its nothing but ass and titties.

It's actually one of my favorite anime after Blood + and Ga Rei Zero. But I digress.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Always wanted to check that show out. Its good?
It's pretty much borderline hentai, but tries to unironically have a plot. There's no censoring of bare tits and there are a LOT of bare tits.

A pair that are squeezed in the first episode even shoot out acidic milk as an attack.

It's pretty much borderline hentai, but tries to unironically have a plot. There's no censoring of bare tits and there are a LOT of bare tits.

A pair that are squeezed in the first episode even shoot out acidic milk as an attack.

I don't mind it.

It's like the god awful shonen power creep fighting anime that everybody loves, only for titty aficionados.

I'm sure that somewhere in Japan it's inspiring a brilliant new generation of mangaka and game developers. :D

It's pretty good. Action is great, ass and titties galore, and (I'm gonna get laughed at here) I found myself impressed with the character development in the series. Was kind of shocking since everyone I know always keep saying its nothing but ass and titties.

It's actually one of my favorite anime after Blood + and Ga Rei Zero. But I digress.

Well from what you and others have said, it does sound great ^_^ Will have to check it out soon.

I've only played an hour or so, but in story mode you have a new map with each segment of the story. Clear it (which usually only takes 5 minutes or less), and then you get pushed back to the title screen (which is really weird). Then you go back into story mode and go the next one. I've cleared about 10 maps so far, and I'm far from the end.

It's good for bite-sized gaming on the go, but it feels disjointed when playing for an extended session. I don't know, maybe they changed the "pushed back to the title screen after clearing a map" thing in the USA version.

seems like a good game to play for busy people with only a few minutes of free time.

that unboxing video got me excited. and with what you're telling me, it seems like a good time to get a couple maps in during my lunch break LOL

I don't mind it.

It's like the god awful shonen power creep fighting anime that everybody loves, only for titty aficionados.

I'm sure that somewhere in Japan it's inspiring a brilliant new generation of mangaka and game developers. :D

Me and the lady like it because the characters are fun and it's not as dumb as it certainly could be; she also likes that it's a rare cheesecake anime with mostly adult-looking women, and from that angle I like it because it doesn't skimp for us derriere aficionados. It's just ecchi, I think borderline hentai is too strong, though the new series are a bit, well, weirder.

I've only played an hour or so, but in story mode you have a new map with each segment of the story. Clear it (which usually only takes 5 minutes or less), and then you get pushed back to the title screen (which is really weird). Then you go back into story mode and go the next one. I've cleared about 10 maps so far, and I'm far from the end.

It's good for bite-sized gaming on the go, but it feels disjointed when playing for an extended session. I don't know, maybe they changed the "pushed back to the title screen after clearing a map" thing in the USA version.

BTW this game is not nearly as good as Guardian Heroes, so if you're hoping it's on par with that you will be disappointed. Also the game is ridiculously easy so far.

This sounds really bizarre, but I'm frankly looking for a game I can play in short bursts. I can see how this would be a really weird turn-off for some.

A.E Suggs

Just found out today that l'll have to buy another 3ds because it won't charge anymore :(. Yes its the 3ds not the adapter, but oh well will still have the game just won't be playing for a least the first 5 days.

Me and the lady like it because the characters are fun and it's not as dumb as it certainly could be; she also likes that it's a rare cheesecake anime with mostly adult-looking women, and from that angle I like it because it doesn't skimp for us derriere aficionados. It's just ecchi, I think borderline hentai is too strong, though the new series are a bit, well, weirder.

You lucky son of a bitch. :D

Yeah, I came to Queen's Blade thanks to the RPG/Artbook scans I was seeing. I love me some anime Russ Meyers art.

Just found out today that l'll have to buy another 3ds because it won't charge anymore :(. Yes its the 3ds not the adapter, but oh well will still have the game just won't be playing for a least the first 5 days.

You can replace the battery, man!

Newegg shipped and I just next day'd a copy from Amazong because I am a stupid asshole who still believes voting with your dollar means something in this day and age.

Plus I will squat on one copy and sell it to morans who didn't buy presently down the road. </dickmode>

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Amazon shipped mine as well. Slated to arrive tomorrow.
I fucking hate Tuesdays.
But at least Tuesday night will be nice.
Unless I'm hit by a truck on the way back home. Or something.

Bururian

Newegg shipped and I just next day'd a copy from Amazong because I am a stupid asshole who still believes voting with your dollar means something in this day and age.

Plus I will squat on one copy and sell it to morans who didn't buy presently down the road. </dickmode>

You remind me of my friend. He will buy numerous copies of a game that does something like Code of Princess is doing with the first run stuff, then list it on amazon down the road for an exorbitant amount of money.

I hate him.

Effect

My copy shipped today as well. Coming from New Jersey. Curious if I'll get it tomorrow as I'm in eastern Pennsylvania.

You remind me of my friend. He will buy numerous copies of a game that does something like Code of Princess is doing with the first run stuff, then list it on amazon down the road for an exorbitant amount of money.

I hate him.

I don't generally speculate, but in this case why not.

Worst case scenario?

I increase US sales by +1, and hopefully end up with a paperweight as Agatsuma then gets to make a Code of Princess 2 which is even better and ends up being the more sought after game. :D

While all you are waiting for it to arrive, I'm gonna pick it up in just a few hours.
Feels too good.

You luck son of a biscuit! Enjoy.

Amazon has been straight trolling me lately. My order still says Not Yet Shipped for this and my Kindle Paperwhite.

Mine is listed as shipped. :3

Downhome

My newegg order shipped today as well.

I'm not sure about the game, but it looks interesting to me and I don't want it to become hard to find and then never be able to play it.

RM8

Will have this in 2-3 days. Can't wait! I also ordered Devil Survivor Overclocked so the shipping cost was worth it, and to show Atlus some more love. It's my first SMT game ever, hope I like it, but I won't touch it until I'm sick of Code of Princess.

Bururian

I'm on 'free super shipping' from amazon. Hasn't shipped yet, maybe it will tomorrow, and I should have it next week. Thankfully I have Denpa Men to keep me company until then.

hatchx

Banned
Why are there no reviews for this game yet other than CVG? It comes out tomorrow.

My purchase is solely dependent on reviews. I hate to say it on this one. Looks awesome, 8+'s and I'm in.

Effect

Copy should be here this afternoon. Having a NewEgg warehouse so close is great. Think I'm going to put in a few hours if possible. If only I could have preordered a Wii U system from them. I'd glad have done it.

Copy should be here this afternoon. Having a NewEgg warehouse so close is great. Think I'm going to put in a few hours if possible. If only I could have preordered a Wii U system from them. I'd glad have done it.

It's honestly amazing. Free release day shipping on top of constant 10 to 15 dollars off coupons, newegg is the greatest

Why are there no reviews for this game yet other than CVG? It comes out tomorrow.

My purchase is solely dependent on reviews. I hate to say it on this one. Looks awesome, 8+'s and I'm in.

I don't know... I wouldn't really trust the western game journalist on this game. Really the only concern is the difficulty being too easy but that's probably just at the start because with all the Bonus Quests I bet it gets a lot more challenging. Then there's always multiplayer battles, that if really were re-balanced well would provide the ultimate challenge.

I wonder if brick n' mortar GameStops will have it today. I can't remember if they normally get new releases on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I think the last thing I pre-ordered from them was King of Fighters XIII.

RM8

NOOOO.

Play-Asia changed Code of Princess' estimated shipping from 24 hours to 1-5 days. Sucks so much.

Effect

I wonder if brick n' mortar GameStops will have it today. I can't remember if they normally get new releases on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I think the last thing I pre-ordered from them was King of Fighters XIII.

I think it depends on the game. For big titles it's always that Tuesday because they get it a few days before I think. For smaller titles it can be a dice roll and they could at least get it by Wednesday.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I think it depends on the game. For big titles it's always that Tuesday because they get it a few days before I think. For smaller titles it can be a dice roll and they could at least get it by Wednesday.
This topic has me reading your post as titties instead of titles

You lucky dog.

It's honestly amazing. Free release day shipping on top of constant 10 to 15 dollars off coupons, newegg is the greatest

I'm warming up to this myself too. Sweet deals.

I want to say odds are 50/50 Atlus gets pretty good distribution, but there are some Atlus titles like KoF13 that may slip under the radar. The Gamestop I reserved KoF13 at had zero copies on order until I placed my pre-order. CoP may get short sheeted by GS if not pre-ordered, unless it's mistaken for an Atlus RPG. :D

NOOOO.

Play-Asia changed Code of Princess' estimated shipping from 24 hours to 1-5 days. Sucks so much.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

This topic has me reading your post as titties instead of titles

Mission compleeeete! *snaps*

Played it for couple hours now. Gameplay is very fun and voice is good. The negatives for me are its abit too easy and turning 3d on will cause slowdowns during gameplay.

Top Bottom