• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
*victory*

Just sayin.

(Ty for name change.)

Really, the only response I have:

3kEPH.png

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Hate to see Boise State going down so early, they always make for an interesting conversation when winning.

razielim

Notre Dame vs. Navy by 15
Ohio @ Penn State by 15
Northwestern @ Syracuse by 8
Nevada @ California by 15
Miami @ Boston College by 8
Clemson vs. Auburn by 6
Michigan vs. Alabama by4
San Diego State @ Washington by 23
Kentucky @ Louisville by 8
Georgia Tech @ Virginia Tech by 8

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
"Why should someone root for Penn State"

PSU Coach "......................................[DEEP BREATH]"

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I hate this ESPN guy.

"Not many coaches would suspend a player for a game this big"

nevermind the dozens of players around CFB that are suspended the 1st game, Fitz had been looking at a suspenson for weeks, this "shouldn't" be a surprise. This story only exists because Hoke had been vague about it till the day before the game.

Waffle: well, it's not like any of us care for drive by posters, that don't show up till the season begins. Stick around, make a name for yourself, and have some fun. The result would be, you'd know what's going on!

My main concern with the CFB Omission in the original title was that it would bring us unneeded attention via moderators. They clearly intervened, but fortunately didn't banish us to the Community forum along the way. Crisis averted, but from now on lets do everything we can to keep this a mod safe haven.

Odoul

The posters are posting their hearts out and the mods are screwing it up!

/John L gaf rant.

I remember that shit.

I still can't believe John L engineered the scale type and number of collapses he did.

I'm glad he's with another team for my amusement.

Bishman

Where the fuck has this thread been? I was looking for this thread the whole week.

Stanford to lose! And I'm so disappointed that Boise St. lost.

I remember that shit.

I still can't believe John L engineered the scale type and number of collapses he did.

I'm glad he's with another team for my amusement.
I thought he did pretty well at Louisville, but once he went to MSU it went downhill.

Also, it's funny that Arkansas got another former Louisville coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom