• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Don't remember, but didn't USC / UCLA do this?

No clue, but if it's a SEC rule, it would explain why it's not an issue here. Also, could still be a conference-level rule and the SEC and PAC80 are just on the same page.

bluemax

Banned
Don't remember, but didn't USC / UCLA do this?

Yes. Although now they don't forfeit the time outs but the first year they started doing it Pete lost a time out and then Rick called one as well to even things out or something. I remember bRuins Nation being all pissy about it.

The rule was some relic of the days when people only had black and white tvs.

Dude Abides

Banned
So Fitzgerald Toussaint is indeed suspended and not playing tomorrow. I eagerly await Lonestar's post about how the B1G is pure as the driven snow and exemplifies the values that college football stands for, in contrast to the win at all costs SEC which stands for nothing but oversigning, grey shirting, and paying players.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yes. Although now they don't forfeit the time outs but the first year they started doing it Pete lost a time out and then Rick called one as well to even things out or something. I remember bRuins Nation being all pissy about it.

The rule was some relic of the days when people only had black and white tvs.

Then the Crimson and Garbage Man Convention Orange game needs to happen.

Forgot that one of the 3 Daves was still broadcasting, now with ESPN. Dave#2 looking fatter and older!

giga

Ababaabaha MSu.

Also I recommend score mobile. Alerts are awesome

oWwck.png

Lonestar

Sitting on the couch having my Forever Alone Friday Night. Dozen Krispy Kreme's HotNReady, frappacino from Starbucks, and watching a Tennessee game.

Suicide might not be cleansing enough!

All I have to say is that there is such a thing as TOO much of an inside joke. Thread title is terrible and should be changed........totally missed this thread till I clicked it today just to see what it was.

Hell I am still not 100% sure if this is the real College Football week 1 thread after reading OP. Thats how terrible it is.

/endrant

mre

All I have to say is that there is such a thing as TOO much of an inside joke. Thread title is terrible and should be changed........totally missed this thread till I clicked it today just to see what it was.

Hell I am still not 100% sure if this is the real College Football week 1 thread after reading OP. Thats how terrible it is.

/endrant

It is linked to in the off season thread...

andycapps

Sitting on the couch having my Forever Alone Friday Night. Dozen Krispy Kreme's HotNReady, frappacino from Starbucks, and watching a Tennessee game.

Suicide might not be cleansing enough!

Sounds like a typical Tennessee fans' night. At least it's a rarity for you.

cdyhybrid

/endrant

Your piss isn't hot enough.

/endrant

someones piss is cold

It is linked to in the off season thread...

I don't post in or read offseason threads. I prefer to wait till the action starts.

Plus someone shouldn't have had to follow the old thread to identify the new one.

OT's should actually refer to their content in the title.

andycapps

/endrant

It's not college football. We're talking about robot football.

Lonestar

I don't post in or read offseason threads. I prefer to wait till the action starts.

Plus someone shouldn't have had to follow the old thread to identify the new one.

shit mayne, most of the action is in the offseason. You think Harvey Updike would have enough freetime during the season to poison the city of Auburn? NOPE.

Don't worry, the Week 2 topic will have another totally random title.

mre

OT's should actually refer to their content in the title.

offseason is when championships are won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom