• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

I really miss Jim Leavitt , firing him really ruined the program.

Pic 6 for McNeese St. 33-7 over USF and there is about 40 seconds left in the 1st half. You guys are paying 3 coaches now. In retrospect, Leavitt probably should not have been fired. Flimsy evidence for the abuse it seemed.

Zee-Row

Banned
Usually when USF loses this bad its against a top 15 team , not a University of Whoever team. This is the most disgusting game i've ever watched.

Subitai

Now that's more like it Tigers and Dawgs.
Hackenberg showed some things that makes me think he could be something. Today he played pretty well. Showed his true freshman in his 1st college start self a few times though. Hopefully he grows out of that
RoBo had a better debut surrounded by less talent. Won't really know until next year if he can absorb and then execute O'Brien's offense like McMoxie. I'm just glad it wasn't worse to the point where he loses confidence.

Was more impressed by the way John Butler kept a defense that could create pressure without blitzing a lot.

Top Bottom