• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

holy shit, that Clemson player is a genius./QUOTE]

Fixed.

denzel_intro.jpg

War Eagle

I forgot how amazing it feels to win after our last year. I'm cautiously optimistic. Here's to an amazing season, and I'm excited to be part of this thread this year!

WDE

Since when is the being blocked into a ball rule a thing? Ive see dozens of guys blocked into a ball and they call it a fumble/muff/what have you.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Went with my gut picking Clemson, and then got to fancy wanting two ranked SEC teams to fall this week. Should have known that LSU would show out in a OOC game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
23 years since Clemson beat UGA.

Might be Zero players in the stadium that were alive 23 years ago

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot how amazing it feels to win after our last year. I'm cautiously optimistic. Here's to an amazing season, and I'm excited to be part of this thread this year!

WDE

Hopefully it means both of our teams have improved and aren't both still equally bad! Loved visiting Auburn, I'd come back in a heartbeat!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I'm talking about the Clemson player who touched the ball. Why the hell was he even close to the ball?

huh?

Oh, him. Yeah, he was an idiot. :p Though he was blocked into it.

Over/Under on Murray's house getting egged before he gets back to Athens?

Top Bottom