• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst part of watching SEC games is Chik Fil A commercials. Always watch them and go "man, im going to go get a chicken biscuit tomorrow morning" Then remember tomorrow is sunday and yell Fuck.

This happens to me every Saturday....

If you had a Whataburger near you, you could get the superior Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit, even at 3:00AM when you've got your buzz on.

tumblr_mcfbsdqEK61qg074eo1_500.jpg

I love Texas.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Gonna wear the D out at this rate.

Had to make sure to get back into the game before running out of time.

Use the ball at the beginning of the 2nd half well (and hopefully have the ball at the end of the 1st half) and steal a score.

ag-my001

Had to make sure to get back into the game before running out of time.

Use the ball at the beginning of the 2nd half well (and hopefully have the ball at the end of the 1st half) and steal a score.
Yep, A&M must score here. We can come back from a score down, but any more than that our defense will let it get away.

exarkun

If you had a Whataburger near you, you could get the superior Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit, even at 3:00AM when you've got your buzz on.

tumblr_mcfbsdqEK61qg074eo1_500.jpg

I love Texas.

Im getting hungry just looking at that. McDonalds attempted to replicate it with their southern chicken sandwhich, but its not even close.

recovering from surgery yesterday, was banned from alcohol for 24 hours

75611c543f74af71293a3567b98db9ec.jpg

that ban is now over...new schedule i wont get a saturday off to watch football, so really going to enjoy today

in regards to the louisville game - we played a horrible first half, largely due to trying to force the running game instead of letting the flow of the offense dictate, got in a rhythm in the 2nd half. Definitely our worst game of the year and never under estimate a rivalry game away

fact is, and I know it's cliche but this was UK's entire season. If joker Phillips had beat us one of his last 2 years he would still be the head coach. UK could go 1-11 and as long as that 1 win was against us the coach's job would be safe and the fanbase content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom