• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

Theres head to head contact, in the NFL thats a for sure flag but in the NCAA prolly not. Its prolly incidental, it kind of deserves a flag, but maybe not. They did hit heads tho.

Tamanon

Banned
LOLOLOLOLOL

"That's not a foul, we still called it though, so, hey at least he gets to stay right?"

What a stupid fucking rule.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Penalties MUST be reviewable if they're going to do this crap. They shouldn't be able to say it's not a penalty but let them keep the yards.

Meier

That's so bizarre that the 15 yard penalty stands.

I feel terrible for this Nevada QB. He should not be playing.. if his coach sends him out in the 2nd half, I'd be very disappointed in him.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
So it's not a targeting foul, which is what he was flagged for, but the 15 yards stays? College football.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
That's so bizarre that the 15 yard penalty stands.

I feel terrible for this Nevada QB. He should not be playing.. if his coach sends him out in the 2nd half, I'd be very disappointed in him.

Especially whenNevada has zero chance of winning with him in there anyway.

Draxal

I can't blame the refs; its just a fundamental problem with the new rule and the aggressive enforcement they asked for it.

If you had a Whataburger near you, you could get the superior Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit, even at 3:00AM when you've got your buzz on.

tumblr_mcfbsdqEK61qg074eo1_500.jpg

I love Texas.

Good lord that looks delicious. Is that a breakfast item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom