• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
wtf i thought penn st game started at 630. Fucking UCF scored and now we just score bastards. 10 min off the 1st qtr. Did it start at 6 ? fucking swear yahoo/espn said 630

squicken

With our schedule and what the other teams lost, it would be a disappointment. 11-1 likely puts us at#3 or 4 and a BCS bowl. 9-3 gets the cotton bowl at best.

Goal has to be a BCS at-large bid. Cotton Bowl would be a disappointment. What is the benefit of trouncing a Big 12 cupcake again? That goes for any SEC team. Until the big 12 improves that game is junk

Talon

Now confirmed miller will not dress tonight. Time for some smooth jaaaaaazzzz with Kenny g
Does he wear #13 for the Ohio State University Football Team? I seem to recall another player that wore #13 for the Ohio State University Football Team. A player that carried the rock, as they say, fulfilling the role of a running back.

Was there a husky football player that wore #13 for the Ohio State Buckeyes football team?

AntoneM

Time to tailgate!

Beat Bucky
Wilt Wisconsin

GO DEVILS!

I thought of posting some image that makes ASU look good, but, I figured I'd go with something more like the truth.

asu+pregame.jpg

Ezduo

Banned
I don't think there's a single year since I've started rooting for Tennessee that we've avoided getting blown out 30+ points by someone.

Talon

I don't think there's a single year since I've started rooting for Tennessee that we've avoided getting blown out 30+ points by someone.
That Arian Foster fumble against UCLA when y'all were up 2 scores was the beginning of the end.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.

Well shit, start rooting for Alabama please.

seriously though, we use to be good. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom