• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
trxuu5bl.jpg

Greatest helmets in the history of football

Mizzou we comin for you next week

Enjoy it while you can. [/notbitterbecausewe'llstillwintheMAC]

pxleyes

Banned
And now you know why I said A&M's first drive was a 'nice emotional' one. Bama is just exerting themselves now. Beware, they will wear you out.

Tamanon

Banned
"This is only their fourth play of this entire second half!"

Dude, it's been 6 minutes into the half, that's not a big deal.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So, Alabama is still good at football. Their players are just on another level.

it all depended on the OLine working. Insane weapons at WR, TE, and RB. Haven't even seen half of what "could" be capable. Seen nothing from Amari Cooper this year, let alone C. Black, R. Foster or the 4 Freshmen RB's.

Talon

it all depended on the OLine working. Insane weapons at WR, TE, and RB. Haven't even seen half of what "could" be capable. Seen nothing from Amari Cooper this year, let alone C. Black, R. Foster or the 4 Freshmen RB's.
On paper, this is the best offensive talent Bama has had since I've been alive. We'll see about those corners though, although they really won't be challenged much after this game until, presumably, the end of the season.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
On paper, this is the best offensive talent Bama has had since I've been alive. We'll see about those corners though, although they really won't be challenged much after this game until, presumably, the end of the season.

LSU sees improved with Mett and those 2 big WR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom