• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 4| #KARMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
It's hard to believe that at a big college football program like Tennessee there is only one person better at playing QB than this clown.

bob page

The refs in this MSU ND game are fucking awful. Tons of missed holding calls on ND, adding random yards onto their spots, and poor PI calls. Horrible.

Enfinit

Both Florida and Tennessee look like hot garbage. Florida just been able to find some shit-covered cubic zirconia before Tennessee.

Really? I still think us winning is a long shot. Our defense can only keep this up for so long with a backup QB with no accuracy.

Like UF/UT, both teams aren't looking too hot. Arkansas is just able to get more points when Rutgers is struggling. UA's D will keep them in the game.

Jamesways

Oh man BTN analysts. Last 2 years when Wis hung 50-70 points on anyone, non-conf, or Indiana, NW, or Neb in conf, it was "bad form, poor sportsmanship, have they no shame?"
And granted, part of that was a poke at fat faced Bielema, who IS a prick/d-bag, who ran up the score vs certain teams, etc.

But OSU does it against Little Sisters of the Poor today and it's a "Statement game". Praise praise prasie going for #1.

Never change DeNardo and Co.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I guess it was announced on a pre-game show that Tech will be wearing something called "Icy" white uniforms today versus Texas State. I guess that probably means all white? I know the crowd is a White Out today.

Mike Davis confirmed out for the Longhorns tonight...

I guess it was announced on a pre-game show that Tech will be wearing something called "Icy" white uniforms today versus Texas State. I guess that probably means all white? I know the crowd is a White Out today.

I thought those pearly-white helmets we wore earlier were the "icy-whites"? I r confused.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Why did this Worley guy not start? Was he being punished?

Don't be fooled, Worley is average at his very best. Petterman just makes him look like an All-Star.

And what happened to Palardy? He can actually kick it straight now.

Now I'm really confused, Monroeski:

iJumuM9nAxqw.png
'

EDIT: Also:

ibcFbvO3B1sRez.png

Jamesways

James White and Melvin Gordon are frickin' awesome. White jukes several tackles on a screen to get 30+.

These guys racking up huge yards still.

Edit- Not buying the Wis fighting for 8th or worse in the B1G argument. Might just give OSU and NW a decent game.

In fairness to Baylor, I just clicked over to FS1, and it looks pretty full, albeit with the tarp in place and at the final play of the first half. Can't say I'd return the stands if my team was leading by 50 at the half and I was a student with a drinking/coed-hunting schedule to maintain.

There were Longhorns tickets available for $11 bucks on Stubhub, and I declined to go.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but we might have actually had a chance of winning this if Worley started from the beginning.

We would have at least gotten some more FGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom