• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 4| #KARMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
First drive of the game and we already have backups playing all over the offensive skill positions. Guess we're not going to try for 100 like Baylor.

reKon

Banned
We couldnt even do the easy shit. Fuck this piece of shit offense. QBs, WRs and play calling all need a revamp. With Kirk Cousins offense we would be destroying the Big Ten. Sad times.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
The announcer just said Johnny Football is the consensus leader of Heisman again.

Good to know losing a game can win you a Heisman I guess?

cdyhybrid

At the stadium in Reno for Nevada-Hawaii. Not expecting much out of the Warriors but it's the first time I've seen them in person in a few years.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
The announcer just said Johnny Football is the consensus leader of Heisman again.

Good to know losing a game can win you a Heisman I guess?

Manziel's ability to make terrible passing decisions and get bailed out by his receivers making a great play is second to none. That goes a long way with the voters.

Enfinit

FSU is playing way worse than the scoreboard would indicate.

GO GATAAAAAAA

33-0. Jameis is playing well, receivers dropping balls is more of the problem. D is playing decent. I don't know what you constitute as playing well when a team is up 33-0 before the half. We're not ass holes like Ohio State who like to beat up kids for their lunch money.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
GO GATAAAAAAA

33-0. Jameis is playing well, receivers dropping balls is more of the problem. D is playing decent. I don't know what you constitute as playing well when a team is up 33-0 before the half. We're not ass holes like Ohio State who like to beat up kids for their lunch money.
Tackling has been horrendous. Laying hits with no concern for them actually going down.

Run defense has been poor in general.

Winston has had moments but has been inconsistent with ball placement and has made some iffy decisions. Should have been intercepted in the end zone in the first quarter.

Dropped passes like you said.

JWJ's fumble on the goal line.

We are playing ok, but to be 33-0 at the half? Deceiving.

I've been sitting in traffic that reminds me of LA. I have a huge hang over coming in and I just want to go to Best Buy and drunkenly trade in my iPhone 4S for an HTC one and then regret my decision in the morning.

GO GATORS

AntoneM

Yep, time for tequila shots, and not the fancy stuff.

Stanford is good

-edit- 50th post on the page, the shit continues to rain down

MrJames

Lccv0nj.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
pfft, still not having push up front, AJ makes a bad throw and follows it with a way-to-early dump off (to the wrong dump off player), and a barely made 46 yard FG...

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I've been sitting in traffic that reminds me of LA. I have a huge hang over coming in and I just want to go to Best Buy and drunkenly trade in my iPhone 4S for an HTC one and then regret my decision in the morning.

GO GATORS

iPhone 4s will fit in jorts much easier than an HTC One.

Pimpwerx

I was working all day. Just got home. What's the word with the Gators? I saw someone say Driskel is out for the season. Yay! The only thing I saw of the game was the score on my phone. I saw we were down 7-0 thanks to that bum throwing a pick. Then I saw the rest of the scores featured Taylor Murphy. Is he the freshman? In any case, he can't be worse than Driskel, right?

I don't usually like player injuries, but Driskel being out for the season is a good thing for our offense. That guy is completely undeserving of being a Gators QB. Good fucking riddance. I just hope this Taylor Murphy is able to run the offense. It shouldn't be that hard, considering the training wheels were still on for Driskel. Did I mention I'm glad he's done for the season? Jesus tapdancing Christ. I've never hated a UF QB this much, but I'm sooooo glad his stink is gone from the field. Maybe I picked a good game to miss, because I can pickup next week like it was a new season.

That's about all I gotta say. I'm fucking exhausted, but had to post about the good news. 2013 Gators 2.0 begins next week. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom