• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 5| Games resume this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Rece and Pollack are ESPN's two best on-air personalities. They need to ditch Palmer with a quickness.

Also, Sam Ponder is--by far--the most attractive sideline reporter ESPN has ever had.

Rece and Pollack are ESPN's two best on-air personalities. They need to ditch Palmer with a quickness.

Also, Sam Ponder is--by far--the most attractive sideline reporter ESPN has ever had.

Rece is my favorite guy on ESPN, seems so down to earth and doesnt try to play a character like the other guys do.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Rece is my favorite guy on ESPN, seems so down to earth and doesnt try to play a character like the other guys do.
That's because he's a Bama guy!

:p

Edit: Logan Thomas has met his match in Georgia Tech's quarterback.

That's because he's a Bama guy!

:p

Although this may be my bias, but what do you guys think of Spielman as a broadcaster? I enjoy listening to him doing games because hes still so passionate about the sport and you can really tell when hes doing games and gets all worked up.

If you're into brunettes, Kaylee Hartung may be choice. Of course, she works for LHN so only a few people get to watch her reports

Concentrated light off of a Tulsa player's shiny gold helmet into ISU coach's eyes temporarily making him blind. Its the only logical explanation

Blizzard

Banned
Considering how bad Virginia Tech's quarterback was supposed to be, he started the game off like 7/7 or 9/9 with passes. Of course, Georgia Tech having like 5 false starts in the start of the game made it even worse for them.

Wait so Ted Roof left Penn St and is now at Georgia Tech? That fucker has been to like 4 schools in like 2-3 years.

Auburn -> UCF -> Penn St -> Georgia Tech

cdyhybrid

I like Rece and Herbie. Haven't watched ESPN regularly in a long time though, so I'm not too familiar with Pollack or their female talent. Sam Steele-Ponder is indeed hot.

andycapps

I agree. Chris Fowler isn't bad either.

Palmer just said VT has the best defense in the country. Well they gave up 35 to Bama, so defenses around the country must suck.

VT_Brian

Neo Member
I agree. Chris Fowler isn't bad either.

Palmer just said VT has the best defense in the country. Well they gave up 35 to Bama, so defenses around the country must suck.

Because obviously the defense is responsible for pick sixes and kick and punt returns

I hate those pass interferences, such horse shit. QB underthrows the ball so they have to go back through the CB and get a PI, so lame.

cashman

Banned
Yes.

Been enjoying Katie Nolan's fine work on FS1 as well.

Didn't know who Katie Nolan was so I googled her name. This is what I got

Katie-Nolan-GIF-01.gif

andycapps

Pretty much.
Yup. Offense is a gimmick and if you face it every year or have enough time to prepare for it, it's easily stopped. UGA is going to curbstomp their ass this year again and hopefully Johnson will get the fuck out of there. I like it better when they aren't piss poor. They are a joke now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom