• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

squicken

What an awful day for CFB so far. All of the decent games are in the evening and none of them are exactly exciting matchups

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Butch Jones is just worried about giving the ball back to UGA with time left on the clock after our three straight incompletions.

jjasper

The only reason I can think of as to why Butch needs the TOs on offense and let the clock run is so he can call running plays cause trying to drive with only Worley throwing is not happening.

squicken

Fantastic blooper reel play in the K-State game. Guy tried to forward lateral a pooch kick as he was falling backwards

Cal makes an interception and apparently his knee was down on the play. Lowe ran it in for the TD anyway and got called for excessive celebration when he flipped into the end zone, and that still gets enforced as a 15-yard penalty.

Paches

Cal makes an interception and apparently his knee was down on the play. Lowe ran it in for the TD anyway and got called for excessive celebration when he flipped into the end zone, and that still gets enforced as a 15-yard penalty.

Don't matter now! WOOO

jjasper

That's bullshit we got it off in time you can't do that.

And that got a penalty fucking bullshit right there for the refs. If you are going to bend the rules at least give the coach some leeway.

Skiesofwonder

That's bullshit we got it off in time you can't do that.

And that got a penalty fucking bullshit right there for the refs. If you are going to bend the rules at least give the coach some leeway.

Both deserved (IMO).

squicken

Hey now, I think the Rutgers/SMU 4q/ot was decent as a neutral overserver.

Yeah good game at the end, but it's not something you watch in the first quarter. Only game like that today is WAS/Stanford, and I have doubts that WAS is really a top 25 team

jjasper

Yeah, they definitely got it off before the whistle. Well before.

But it's also got rightfully overturned, that wasn't a catch. Penalty is dumb though.

Oh there is no doubt it should have been reviewed but the rules were bent and then to call a penalty cause a coach is pissed cause the refs didn't follow the rules? Fucking ridiculous.

Skiesofwonder

Take Worley the fuck out. Horrible pass on first down and he sucks even worse with pressure.

KingGondo

Banned
We just can't get any positive momentum. We make a play on offense then give up a long TD drive. A receiver gets open and Walsh missed him. Walsh throws a good pass and the WR drops the ball.

Very frustrating.

Skiesofwonder

Oh there is no doubt it should have been reviewed but the rules were bent and then to call a penalty cause a coach is pissed cause the refs didn't follow the rules? Fucking ridiculous.

It's really hard to say because we don't know exactly when the call to review the play was buzzed in and we don't know exactly what But h Jones said.

I'm all for getting the call right though.

jjasper

Should send the Georgia player a thank you card for blocking the view.

Also that is the first time in a long time I have actually heard rocky top being sung on TV.

Skiesofwonder

Should send the Georgia player a thank you card for blocking the view.

Also that is the first time in a long time I have actually heard rocky top being sung on TV.

They sung it after the pick-6 against Florida.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
*Turns CBS on to watch the slaughter of Tennessee*

*Sees that the score is 17-10*

What is this I don't even

Top Bottom