• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Draxal

It sucks dealing with crooked Texas officials, but one thing that works is putting 50 on them in the first half

Nah, it's AAC officials I have nothing against SMU they deserved to win this game and I can't blame anything related with Texas. And it would have been first and 10 at the 3 for them and they would have scored anyway.

And yeah .. you can't play conservative when the conference officials hates you for bailing them. Fire Flood.

He was a terrible college coach.

He got too much credit for not being Terry Shea.

Rutgers is a really easy place to win at. Your closest recruiting competition in terms of distance is Maryland. There's tons of players around. Unless you are incredibly incompetent you should be able to luck your way into a Top 30-40 recruiting class by just taking players who want to stay home.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
SMU player on the sideline just throwing slashed throats to the other sideline :lol

Draxal

He was a terrible college coach.

He got too much credit for not being Terry Shea.

Rutgers is a really easy place to win at. Your closest recruiting competition in terms of distance is Maryland. There's tons of players around. Unless you are incredibly incompetent you should be able to luck your way into a Top 30-40 recruiting class by just taking players who want to stay home.

Eh, he did cherrypick alot of Florida players. And let's be real this is Jersey, alot of the players come from shit ass towns and want to bounce.

jjasper

Sucks for Marshall. Hopefully he is ok. This is what happens though when you make players go low though hopefully they NCAA loosens these ejection rules.

Also if his knee got that big that fast it is gonna be an ACL.

Eh, he did cherrypick alot of Florida players. And let's be real this is Jersey, alot of the players come from shit ass towns and want to bounce.

We do well with the players from the shit ass towns & the middle class towns. We don't do well with the rich towns.

He gets props for Florida recruiting, but we could easily get someone who could do just as well in Florida. (Discounting Schiano's initial burst due to his Miami connections.)

15 minutes before kickoff between Cal & WSU:
IoUU0pG.jpg

Draxal

All I'm going to say is SMU deserved to win, but Rutgers secondary is horrific and Teddy is going to kill us.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sucks for Marshall. Hopefully he is ok. This is what happens though when you make players go low though hopefully they NCAA loosens these ejection rules.

Also if his knee got that big that fast it is gonna be an ACL.

He apparently has had knee problems since high school, according to Verne Danielson.

CobbFC09

Feel so bad seeing Keith Marshall in tears on the sideline. You know it's bad when everyone is coming over and hugging him.

andycapps

Your 3rd string guy looks pretty solid too. But it is Tennessee.
The white kid, Brendan Douglas is fun to watch. The team calls him the white Adrian Peterson. He's a bulldozer. JJ Green is more of a scatback but he's made some solid runs this year.

Do I see another UGA fan that came out of the woodwork today? That's cool.

Attention people of Chicago! Jenis ice cream has drove a truck to Evanston to sell the best ice cream in the world.

GO GET SOME.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Vince Mayle could be a stud with his speed and size! Just needs to work on his hands. Go Cougs!!!

Washington State takes a couple plays to shred Cal's defense and score their first TD and go up 7-0. Cal goes three and out.

Halliday limping a lot on the WSU sideline.

CobbFC09

The white kid, Brendan Douglas is fun to watch. The team calls him the white Adrian Peterson. He's a bulldozer. JJ Green is more of a scatback but he's made some solid runs this year.

Do I see another UGA fan that came out of the woodwork today? That's cool.
Haha, I guuess you could say that. I've posted sparingly in the past couple of threads, but that's it.

Top Bottom