• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

andycapps

And that is your number 6 team in the country folks. Lost to Clemson and went into OT against Tenn.
Well yeah, lost on the road to Clemson by a few and beat two top ten teams. Came into this without starting running back and lost backup early in the game.

This was a classic trap game from before the start, much less once we lost several key players.

squicken

I really liked the way the Jones coached that game. Don't know much about the guy but he managed that game very well. Gave an inferior squad a great chance to win the game

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
So happy right now! Drinking beer, ribs are on the smoker and the Cougs look like a Pac12 team!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Everybody is consoling Tennessee like they are a participant in the Special Olympics.

Hey Tennessee, good for you champ!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Damn man.... That sucks like ass but it feels good to be in a big game like that again. We will be back, making progress.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
MSU....the RT one on one with a corner, and the corner beats the block to make a tackle...

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
At least the anchorman commercials are cheering me up.

I know we lost, but a lot of ups in this game:

- Worley gaining an identity
- Neal and O-line paying well
- Recieving core actually showing up
- Defense consistently getting better
- good play calling
- Our offense sustaining drives and actually scoring!

Report out of Evanston: @BCastOZone: West side of Ryan Field is almost exclusively purple. East side is 70% scarlet and the South end is 80-85% scarlet.

Top Bottom