• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Oregon 57
Colorado 16

Halfway into the 3rd quarter.... :p

Hah. When I saw them down 10-8 with 5 minutes left in the first quarter, all I could think was, "This is the end for Oregon. They're only going to win by MAYBE 50 today."

With that much time to go, I may be wrong.

Piggus

Hah. When I saw them down 10-8 with 5 minutes left in the first quarter, all I could think was, "This is the end for Oregon. They're only going to win by MAYBE 50 today."

With that much time to go, I may be wrong.

Haha maybe. At this point they just put in the second and third string and grind out the clock.

So is Baylor's ridiculous scoring this year a fluke because they're mostly playing against soft teams? Or are they a real deal contender this year?

Also, it's nice seeing the Canes doing well this year. I've been a fan since the 80's, so it's nothing new to see them winning. Only thing is, I hope the struggles they were having with Georgia Tech were just a fluke and not something that will increase as the weeks go by.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
All the different slow motion angles they're showing of that blocked punt in the Ohio State v Northwestern game are incredibly entertaining to me because that punter got JACKED.

Seriously, rewind your DVR to those replays and watch him flip around. It's incredible.

Kevtones

Wish Seastrunk would've stayed at Oregon. He and A&Ms starter Carson both transferred.

Also, Colt Lyerla seems like he's in the doghouse. Wouldn't be surprised if he transferred.

Said it before: Baylor is good. WVU isn't. With how shitty the Big XII is this year, I could seem them running the table/getting left out because of the conference's weakness.

cashman

Banned
So is Baylor's ridiculous scoring this year a fluke because they're mostly playing against soft teams? Or are they a real deal contender this year?

Also, it's nice seeing the Canes doing well this year. I've been a fan since the 80's, so it's nothing new to see them winning. Only thing is, I hope the struggles they were having with Georgia Tech were just a fluke and not something that will increase as the weeks go by.

Like Oregon they are legitimate, but we need to see how they stack up against a top level team.

KingGondo

Banned
Like Oregon they are legitimate, but we need to see how they stack up against a top level team.
Don't know if they'll play one this year. OU, OSU and TCU's defenses will be the best they face, and I doubt any of those teams' offenses will be able to keep up.

Baylor is a legit contender this year. They won't put up as many points against some of the better teams in the conference but they should still put up a lot.

Yeah they have the Sooners on on the 7th of November, so that should be a quality test for them if OK keeps playing well and doesn't falter.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Their offense is good, don't get me wrong, but I've been waiting to see them against a decent team before I make a judgment. West Virginia was the first judgment game for me, and thus far they are freaking THROTTLING them.

On a side note, always good to have another Captain Murphy avatar. I think that makes 3 in the GAF CFB world.

Don't know if they'll play one this year. OU, OSU and TCU's defenses will be the best they face, and I doubt any of those teams' offenses will be able to keep up.

::shakes fist::

squicken

They are fast and Briles has always been ahead of the curve with his concepts. No idea how their defense will hold up over the year, but with the Big 12 having a down year with QB play, they should be able to blow most teams out

Big 12 rules "no suspension" for Texas Longhorn Mike Davis' cheap shot.

igWSex3LDwJvz.gif

L
O
L

Top Bottom