• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

jjasper

So we are gonna get blown out and our QB thumb is hurt and he doesn't really have a back up. What do we do? Either play him and risk it getting worse or burn a RS.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Dunno but punting on first down might not be a bad option.

Peterman? He broke his thumb against FL. Our backup till he comes back is one of the Freshman. I guess we don't need to RS both but it would suck to have to put them in here.

Oh I wasn't aware that he was still out. Hopefully they keep Worley in, the more reps our first team offense gets against Bama the better.

jjasper

Oh I wasn't aware that he was still out. Hopefully they keep Worley in, the more reps our first team offense gets against Bama the better.

I agree to an extent but at some point Bama will pull the starters and while we were never going to win this game or the one next week the Auburn, Vandy, and Kentucky are winnable so you don't want Worley getting hurt more in a game that is out of reach.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
AJ's still pissed at McShay's draft projections about him :lol

:lol Do whatever you want to do Christion.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I said that Oregon was the best team in the nation after witnessing their complete domination of us.

I take that back now.

Top Bottom