• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Nine Thread: Clemson, Clemsoned

How is that targeting? He went for the body and drove through the shoulder. He even had his hands in front of him. Like wtf is this?

Who's handing out candy tonight? I had one trick-or-treater last year.

Our town does it on a random night that's not Halloween. It was last night. We made up goody bags because so few kids ever bother to come. We ended uphaving a total of 4, all of whom live on this side of the street. We ended up giving the 30 bags we fixed to the 4 kids.

Full size candy bars, some kick ass stickers and shit.

Ganhyun

if FLA wants to keep scoring at will, just have Harris scramble. The second any QB scrambles against us, our DBs forget they need to cover WRs at all.

Our town does it on a random night that's not Halloween. It was last night. We made up goody bags because so few kids ever bother to come. We ended uphaving a total of 4, all of whom live on this side of the street. We ended up giving the 30 bags we fixed to the 4 kids.

I bought way too much last year, ended up taking it to work. I bought half as much this year, and will end up doing the same thing with it.

At least it's the good stuff. Snickers, Twix, M&M's.

And ice cold Dr Peppers.

I bought way too much last year, ended up taking it to work. I bought half as much this year, and will end up doing the same thing with it.

At least it's the good stuff. Snickers, Twix, M&M's.

And ice cold Dr Peppers.

ICE COLD DR PEPPER HEAAARE!

Have ya'll had the Dr Pepper made with real sugar? It's god tier. It's all I drink now, mainly because corn syrup triggers my migraines.

When I lived in Florida, I was an optician. We were in the mall. They did trick-or-treating in the mall. Holy effing hells. I spent $80 on candy, our manager spent about the same, and our doctor gave us $100. We were out within minutes. It was positively insane. I think they do that here, too, but I've never bothered to go see.

USC prevails! Despite criminally under-using Ronald Jones.

I hope USC never loses to Cal again for the rest of my life.

I was listening to it in the car ride home and the announcers couldn't figure out why he wasn't in the game in the second half. I got out before they found out if he was hur tor something.

FyreWulff

I'm sure the team is very appreciative of your support.

Nebraska deserves it after the way Bo got fucked.

Well, not the guys actually playing. Just everyone in charge serves a good ol' bonk across the head from real life when you fire a 9-3 coach because your fee fees got hurt.

Top Bottom