• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Nine Thread: Clemson, Clemsoned

JHall

McElwain is a cool guy!

He is to the media and people outside the program. We all saw that video of him yelling at Kelvin after the throat slash gesture, though.

Don't get me wrong, I love McElwain. He enjoys the moment and has a great attitude! He's been a great fit here. Right amount of discipline and positive energy.

Since I'm mad at JT he doesn't get McDonalds. In fact, he is going to be punished. He deserves to be punished. Ergo, he's getting White Castles. They call them sliders for a reason...

Why is that more reason to jail him?

Christ, we really need to break out of this,"Throw everyone in jail!" mentality in this country.

Hey man, if they were doing drugs and shit I couldn't give a fuck.

But I have very, very little patience for drunk drivers. Even less for underage drunk drivers.

If he hasn't been convicted then fine, but I thought a few days in jail was SOP when caught DUI.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

But I have very, very little patience for drunk drivers. Even less for underage drunk drivers.

If he hasn't been convicted then fine, but I thought a few days in jail was SOP when caught DUI.

Why do you have less patience for underage drunk drivers? They seem equally awful.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Why do you have less patience for underage drunk drivers? They seem equally awful.

By having little patience for underage drivers anyway. Sure, get a license at 16, but man can they be terrifying on the road.

Ganhyun

It is unless you happen to be a major part of the that cop's football team ;) I mean, look at Tallahassee PD.

He may know someone who was seriously hurt or possibly killed by an underage drunk driver.

edit: Dawgs need a TD off this turnover to get some sort of momentum and get back in the game.

ryseing

Yeah this is inevitable. Clemson has too much talent and speed to lose these games, and our secondary is slow as shit.

Ganhyun

I dont often agree with Gary, but yea, if that was picked no way Bauta goes home on the team bus/plane.

11220920_958956837509840_302486412388751121_n.jpg

Punishment should serve a purpose. Our jail system in this country doesn't do jack shit to rehabilitate people.

I find driving under the influence abhorrent as well. But I don't think people to should go to a jail for a single fuckup in which said person was fortunate not to injure or kill someone.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Punishment should serve a purpose. Our jail system in this country doesn't do jack shit to rehabilitate people.

I find driving under the influence abhorrent as well. But I don't think people to should go to a jail for a single fuckup in which said person was fortunate not to injure or kill someone.

Proper punishment is lifetime ban on driving vehicles and permanent mark on his record, so it shows up on job searches.

Ganhyun

signs of a run game.. wtf is this?

edit: Marshall, dont blow your knees out again please trying to carry the entire offensive load.

Top Bottom