• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Nine Thread: Clemson, Clemsoned

I was listening to it in the car ride home and the announcers couldn't figure out why he wasn't in the game in the second half. I got out before they found out if he was hur tor something.

Yeah, I heard that later, too. At least they had a reason.

Found out Juju has a fracture in his hand.

At least Su'a is apparently okay.

My family are all pretty ardent Gator fans, and I have been an FSU fan my entire life. It is weird how it happens sometimes. I am just a contrarian.

I can understand that. My family are all Carolina fans, I chose young for Duke. But not as young as those kids in this video.

Mom has to be Finebaum's Tammy. That's the only explanation.

Fuck YES. Always great to beat Georgia. And LOL at Herbstreit, Steele and the other dumbasses who picked Georgia to win. There was nothing that suggested they should be favorite in this game, at all. Suck it.

(ANd kidding about the scum thing....mostly).

Adam....

tumblr_lyh11e2A8n1r2dv2oo1_500.gif

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
since that was on 4th down, I'm assuming it was a blocked punt that was salvaged for a safety instead of a touchdown...somehow

Could see that. Punt blocked and returned, returner gets tackled and fumbles the ball into the endzone, so the punting team dives onto the ball to give up 2 instead of 7.

neoemonk

SEC fans crapping on other teams for weak OOC scheduling? lol

Iowa did beat Pitt and they looked pretty decent this season.

Until today maybe.

And the house divided is not uncommon, especially amongst spouses. MSU-OSU, MSU-Mich, UNC-Duke, etc. Just people I know.

Jhriad

Now that we've seen the dominos fall and what the bottom actually looks like... can we all agree now, with retrospect, that firing Solich was a bad move?

Not going to find any disagreement here. Frank, of all the Head Coaches we've had since Osborne, was to get rid of assistants that weren't performing. He seemed willing to do what needed to be done, if a little too slowly, to get us where we needed to be whether that be changing coordinators, assistants, or even scheme. Offensively he would have had to make further changes eventually but I think he would have done as good a job as anyone has since Osborne. We would almost certainly be more relevant today than we have become after Cally & Bo.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Welp. I guess this is how it all ends for the Charlie Strong era, whether its warranted or not

Not having an AD could save him if nothing else does, I would think. Would be a tough sell to bring on a new AD having just signed somebody new to his highest profile responsibility without him having any say.

Am I the only one watching the epic battle for the Little Brown Jug?

Normally a wave of revulsion and nausea overcomes me when I see Michigan, but I'm managing to keep it in check....so long as Minnesota doesn't completely fall apart. Which they will. But until then....

Top Bottom