• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Nine Thread: Clemson, Clemsoned

Balphon

If they hadn't pulled that crap shifting into the shotgun on first down they might have had more than one shot at it.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Shit, they could have just ran the sneak to begin with, call the TO if it didn't work, try 1 or maybe 2 quick throws, THEN last resort a FG. They had 20+ seconds and a timeout!!!

Not to mention the timeout they called before Michigan's 2-pt conversion which they made anyway. They would have had two shots to sneak it in.

I am so fucking pissed.

How the hell do you let 20 seconds run off the clock when you have a fucking time out!? You want to run it, then run the damn ball on first down, then take your time out. Then you have time to fucking try to pass it.

Burn this bitch down.

inm8num2

QB must have looked up at the play clock and seen the game clock counting down as well, no? Or maybe he didn't.

What a bizarre ending.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
LOL what the hell. "After further review, the knee was not down...correction, we will review it further."

Pfft, adam didn't even have a horse this week. He has fake hate for UM. He is a phony.

Everybody, adam is a phony!

5473183_orig.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The penalty was on the receiving team, the game should be over. Swoff is trying to decid if it will be better to potentially knock Duke out now or have his Alma mater do it next week

Top Bottom