• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Nine Thread: Clemson, Clemsoned

If Temple wins, then once again all the undefeateds will have won stayed safe this week. ( a couple had byes ). But there are quite a few undefeateds. The Big 12, AAC, and Big 10 all have 3 a piece right now. Pretty late in the season to have so many undefeated teams.

If Woody Hayes had punched his own guy he might not have been fired. Especially in the 70s.

I agree with you there. The town knew his health problems made his temper have an even shorter fuse and gone along with this.

Whoa whoa whoa...Woody only punched opposing players.

Charlie Bauman was talking shit too. I know. If Kelly had punched out his assistant.. His ass would have been fired. I have zero doubts about that.

https://twitter.com/ColtonMiller18/status/660652679497162752

Yeah, super slo motion of the "knee down" and even it, should be obvious to the replay guys. This was what they were wasting so much time on, and decided "he wasn't down"

Cutcliffe gonna kill some folks.

Because it was the last play of the game, could the ACC head official review the play and give the win to Duke if he finds the evidence indisputable? theoretically speaking

pa22word

I wasn't watching the game, but based on what I saw they didn't overturn the penalty via review but just picked the flag up.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Because it was the last play of the game, could the ACC head official review the play and give the win to Duke if he finds the evidence indisputable? theoretically speaking

not sure if that's ever happened, beyond the whole "forfeit" penalty the NCAA used to give, but that was just for cheating/buying players.

But then, refs aren't supposed to overturn penalties off of replay, besides targeting, so anything can apparently happen.

TraBuch

Banned
CSsbHRtW4AA4Lt_.jpg

12th man on the field.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
oh wooooow i just saw how duke lost. we gonna blow yall the fuck out anyway next week lmao

Well, can't expect a UNC fa to recognize cheating or rule breaking. Go to the ACC championship game and get your shit kicked in by Clemson. Then watch as your prohibitive number 1 favored bball team chokes and fails to get ol huck a legit banner before he retires in shame.

damn it, at least Temple covered the spread I guess

Well, can't expect a UNC fa to recognize cheating or rule breaking. Go to the ACC championship game and get your shit kicked in by Clemson. Then watch as your prohibitive number 1 favored bball team chokes and fails to get ol huck a legit banner before he retires in shame.

Is this before or after you make a post calling for Coach K to retire?

Draconian

1363863597925139587.GIF

Quake1028

I am honestly not sure Duke even scored on their last play. How the hell do you have replay and not have a straight down the goal line camera?

As for the kickoff, I do not even know what to say.

TraBuch

Banned
I thought this might be a selective frame, but his knee is even more clearly down on the gif. 12 men on the field is also normally reviewable from the both.

How the hell do you mess that up so badly?

ACC refs, but still

CSsgowbUkAAvd80.jpg

I will never let this go!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
damn it, at least Temple covered the spread I guess

Is this before or after you make a post calling for Coach K to retire?

Are we talking this season, or overall, cause that horse has long left the barn. But if we're talking this season, I'ma take care of that real soon.

Now lemme be mad

Top Bottom