• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Nine Thread: Clemson, Clemsoned

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
There was a clear block in the back at the Miami 25.

Yeah, that one last replay, I saw that. Was happening about halfway through LateralTime®

Time to burn the NCAA down, I demand replay to look at the illegal lineman downfield against Ole Miss. That's not a touchdown now!

TraBuch

Banned
Seriously, what the fuck? They called a block in the back on the field. You can't change that in a review, can you?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Good job coaching staff. Onside kick it, kick it out of bounds, but don't let them return that shit. Fucking stupid. Thats why Duke will always have shitty fan support.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lol, a random helmetless miami player on the field as he's getting to the endzone. That should be illegal participation/too many men on the field and probably a safety concern.

TraBuch

Banned
CSsa0tXWoAETGSF.jpg

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Teams I want to win aren't winning.

Minnesota's embarrassing clock "management." Duke getting screwed by the refs. How is Temple going to lose?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow Duke got screwed. Multiple blocks in the back (which aren't reviewable), knee down on a tackle.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

And so close to Cameron too. I guess Duke doesn't get all the calls. Still other than targetting, I've never seen a clear called penalty negated on a review (especially when said penalty took place several times in the play).

Top Bottom