• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Nine Thread: Clemson, Clemsoned

THIS WEEK'S BONUS/TIE BREAKER IS TO PICK THE NUMBER OF PASSING TDs IN ALL PICK 'EM GAMES!
BONUS (Total # of Passing TDs) - 42

Saturday
Mississippi (-10.5) v. Auburn NO COVER
Syracuse v. FSU (-20.5) NO COVER
UCF v. Cincinnati (-27.5) NO COVER
Rutgers v. Wisconsin (-20.5) COVER
USC (-7.5) v. Cal COVER
Oklahoma (-35.5) v. Kansas COVER
Florida (-6.5) v. Georgia NO COVER
Clemson (-10.5) v. NCSU COVER
Notre Dame (-13.5) v. Temple NO COVER
Stanford (-10.5) v. WSU COVER

Jarrod38

Urban right now.
bVIKD1o.gif

andycapps

He did suspend a big time DE for a SEC championship game, for being found passed out drunk in the drivers seat of his car.
Just don't think about his other star players that violated school rules many times and didn't get suspended. This is his big opportunity to show he's changed since then. That's what all my Buckeye friends at work tell me. When he came they made him agree to run a tight ship.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
He did suspend a big time DE for a SEC championship game, for being found passed out drunk in the drivers seat of his car.

Lol, that was right before that game and the dumbass played in the bowl game that was only 3 weeks later.

And the dude was passed out in his car at a fucking intersection when the car was still in gear.

Just don't think about his other star players that violated school rules many times and didn't get suspended. This is his big opportunity to show he's changed since then. That's what all my Buckeye friends at work tell me. When he came they made him agree to run a tight ship.

Have we already forgotten how Carlos Hyde got suspended for three games over an incident that he didn't even end up getting charged for?

Have we already forgotten how Carlos Hyde got suspended for three games over an incident that he didn't even end up getting charged for?

Right? He sat his ass on the bench for 3 games for even thinking about hitting that woman.

Also Cashman.. It's not defensive. It's the fact that even if Urban leaves the program like he left the Gatas.. (A top 25 class, national championship, etc) it will still be better than the great condition that Mack left the program hmm..

Ugh. I'm so tired. We got a new kitten and I spent all night having to hold her like a baby.

Her name is Liza Meowy.

I'm awake enough to hope Syracuse can beat the Noles though. Maybe.

Ugh. I'm so tired. We got a new kitten and I spent all night having to hold her like a baby.

Her name is Liza Meowy.

I'm awake enough to hope Syracuse can beat the Noles though. Maybe.

Thought your boyfriend said that name was too gay even for him?

Should have named it HillDawg

Thought your boyfriend said that name was too gay even for him?

Should have named it HillDawg

He did. But the cat likes me more than him (good taste, really). So I got to pick. Plus, I'm the crazy cat lady in this relationship. Plus, she looks like a Liza. I figure, if you're going to be a cliche, do it right!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Fucking LOL!

Rudolph just fucking embarrassed the entire Syracuse secondary. Number 11 is going to get shit for that for the rest of his life.

He did. But the cat likes me more than him (good taste, really). So I got to pick. Plus, I'm the crazy cat lady in this relationship. Plus, she looks like a Liza. I figure, if you're going to be a cliche, do it right!

It tastes the McDonalds on your hand so that's probably why.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Jacques Patrick is going to fumble with how he is carrying that ball.

Rudolph!

Oh my god, we have a deep passing attack mother fuckers!

QB controversy.

This UCF Cincy game may reach 100 with only Cincy scoring.

This is a division II team. I can't even say D1 given we lost to a FCS team this year. Going to take years to recover from.

Are we sure Cardale didnt get the OVI, hes the big dumb one

/s

ALSO MY OFFER GOT ACCEPTED ON A HOUSE TODAY
Congrats! Where'd you buy?

I haven't even begun to seriously consider buying a place. Not happy enough with my job at the moment to start putting down any deep, expensive roots.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Our offense looks better than it has all year and we are missing our starting qb and our best player in Cook.

Jhriad

Starting QB out for the game, defensive miscues allow a 60 yard TD run by the Purdue QB, wide snap recovered by Purdue, best player (DPE) goes down with a knee injury so gruesome ESPN refuses to replay, and a blocked PAT. Down 14-9 to Purdue.

So far this is going great.

ag-my001

Dear Jake Spavital,

Thank you for following up long running plays with multiple deep pass plays that had a low chance of success. Punting from the opponent's side of the field is my favorite thing ever.

squicken

Late to the A&M game. Why is Murray starting after Sumlin said he was so bad last week in practice he couldn't get in the game?

Jhriad

Late to the A&M game. Why is Murray starting after Sumlin said he was so bad last week in practice he couldn't get in the game?

Sumlin likes to play Hot Potato with his QBs. Also, so far in his tenure at A&M he hasn't actually developed any QB talent. He just works with what's there and it doesn't get any better. Of course, that's hard to evaluate when he keeps substituting in the next five star freshman QB on the lineup every other game. Manziel in his second year wasn't really any better mechanically than he was the first year.

squicken

Sumlin likes to play Hot Potato with his QBs. Also, so far in his tenure at A&M he hasn't actually developed any QB talent. He just works with what's there and it doesn't get any better. Of course, that's hard to evaluate when he keeps substituting in the next five star freshman QB on the lineup every other game. Manziel in his second year wasn't really any better mechanically than he was the first year.

No argument here. I laugh when I read he is a possibility for NFL jobs. Don't think he's going to be able to use that on the Trustees again for a pay raise

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Holy crap I wake up late and Carolina is actually looking semi-competent? Maybe I'm bad luck and should stop watching the games lol. Go Cocks!!

Jhriad

Well, at least it's early enough in the day that I can get well and plastered. I'm sure Darrell Hazell will appreciate Nebraska giving him only his second win over a P5 opponent over the past three years when all is said and done.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know who I want to lose more, Auburn or Ole Miss. Auburn winning would kill Ole Miss' advantage in the tie breaker, but it means they will probably be bowl eligible (just need to beat Idaho).

I guess I lean toward Miss to win just because they can still lose to LSU, Arkansan, or Miss State. Those are a lot more likely than Auburn winning here and proceeding to lose out.

Top Bottom