• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCarolina moved the ball so well running to the right. Then they try to sneak it left.

So stupid.

I'm a Virginia Cavaliers fan and I'm now hoping the Tar Heels win. I hate rewarding stupid.

game good so far? Looks like I should just jump right in and screw the stuff I recorded because I'm still at work :(

I recorded this game as well.

Games I have set to record:

USC v UNC
TCU v Minn.
Wash v Boise St (fri)
Bama Wisconsin (sat)

They are not playing that many games this weekend because ESPN here is show so many international football (soccer) qualifying matches.

AntoneM

I recorded this game as well.

Games I have set to record:

USC v UNC
TCU v Minn.
Wash v Boise St (fri)
Bama Wisconsin (sat)

They are not playing that many games this weekend because ESPN here is show so many international football (soccer) qualifying matches.

TCU v Minn will likely be a blow out, same with Wash v Boise St.

I'm biased, but ASU v Texas A&M is going to be one of the best games of the week.

Give 'em hell Devils

1. I hate the Tar Heels QB

2. College football needs the Wolverines to be good again. Something is wrong when Michigan State consistently has the better football squad.

Glad I can watch the Utah /Michigan game.

It's not as good as the San Jose State / New Hampshire matchup doh.

1. I hate the Tar Heels QB

2. College football needs the Wolverines to be good again. Something is wrong when Michigan State consistently has the better football squad.

Glad I can watch the Utah /Michigan game.

It's not as good as the San Jose State / New Hampshire matchup doh.

nah

TCU v Minn will likely be a blow out, same with Wash v Boise St.

I'm biased, but ASU v Texas A&M is going to be one of the best games of the week.

Give 'em hell Devils

I hope so because I have money on TCU winning.

But I think this will be a lot closer than people think.

ASU v TAM should be good to watch buts its not shown on tv here. Don't know what youll get from TAM, they should be strong given their recent recruiting.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
7853659_orig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom