• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second favorite team is playing tonight.....and that's whoever is playing "That Team Up North."

When I was 3, my mom taught me to gag myself whenever someone said Michigan. :p Three guesses what team is my favorite.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
7rur55Y.jpg

Nah, we're trying to run the ole Bo's offense again. Punch you in the mouth football.

But the OL is getting absolutely no push, at all. Not a good sign.

Have you not seen Stanford? That is exactly what they try to do every week. They even did it when Andrew Luck was there. He just happened to be really good even though their offense would try to punch you in the mouth.

DominoKid

lmao we tryna fight now. hold that L and go the fuck home. this why i can never get too into Carolina football. shoulda kicked the shit outta them tbh.

Have you not seen Stanford? That is exactly what they try to do every week. They even did it when Andrew Luck was there. He just happened to be really good even though their offense would try to punch you in the mouth.

Yeah I know but the point is that it's not Stanford's offense, it's his offense based off of what he ran with Bo just updated for modern spread concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom