• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So....how long will they give Charlie Strong?

Coker's issue has been his decision making when under pressure. And that has been absolutely awful.

Yeah that sack he took that was negated due to the PF was shit tier. His lobs take too long to get there. The PI that was called on 13 wouldn't have been called had he not had to turn around and wait for the ball

Texas State is playing better against Florida State than UT is playing against Notre Dame.

Just saying.
Texas State is playing better against Florida State than UT is playing against Notre Dame.

Just saying.

Just saying.

Just saying.

Just saying.

Just saying.

Just saying.

Just saying.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
On a throw Coker shouldn't lob it, he lobs it.

When he should lob it, he doesn't (2 plays earlier in the game)

Kusagari

Our offenses looks great but you can't take anything away from these cupcake games.

Even Driskel can look like an all star against shit competition, as seen against Eastern Michigan last year and whoever the hell Louisiana Tech is playing tonight.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Our offenses looks great but you can't take anything away from these cupcake games.

Even Driskel can look like an all star against shit competition, as seen against Eastern Michigan last year and whoever the hell Louisiana Tech is playing tonight.

Don't undersell NM St too much. It isn't like you are playing Texas.

Dsyndrome

touchdown! Hopefully we don't shit the bed against Georgia Tech, since everyone at ESPN was expecting an embarrassment.

If Shawn Watson is employed tomorrow then Charlie might need to go. You can't excuse three straight games of this, especially if two of those games were LAST YEAR. If you're going to base your entire program on being accountable, you need to hold yourself and your OC accountable too.

Gurrry

as a texas fan, i cant stand this shit anymore

i didnt think there was any way we could look worse than last year.. but we do.

its unacceptable. coach strong makes 5 million a year. pretty sure i could coach this team to get 3 pts for 5 mil a year.

as a texas fan, i cant stand this shit anymore

i didnt think there was any way we could look worse than last year.. but we do.

its unacceptable. coach strong makes 5 million a year. pretty sure i could coach this team to get 3 pts for 5 mil a year.

And the fucked thing is that everybody knew the offense would be horse shit the minute they hired Watson to run it.

Teddy isn't walking through that door, coach, you need an OC who isn't ass to deal with that.

Gurrry

And the fucked thing is that everybody knew the offense would be horse shit the minute they hired Watson to run it.

Teddy isn't walking through that door, coach, you need an OC who isn't ass to deal with that.

at this point, id welcome greg davis with open arms

ag-my001

In all seriousness, wasn't the Texas defense supposed to be pretty good? Not watching myself, so are they getting gashed or is the offense leaving them with a short field to defend?

SCChappy

Banned
In all seriousness, wasn't the Texas defense supposed to be pretty good? Not watching myself, so are they getting gashed or is the offense leaving them with a short field to defend?

this happened last year
the offense being so shit exhausts the defense way too fast

The offense has been on the field for about ten minutes and has been ass the entire time. It's a miracle it's not worse.

Gurrry

our offense cant get a first down and we havent had a qb since 2009.

6 fucking years without a QB.

SIX!

and dylan haines should walk home after this performance.. this is the starting safety for texas? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom