• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

The hilarious thing is that Patterson raised the season tickets for my wife and I by more than double (killed a ticket program for staff and faculty that had existed for years) and so we had to cancel them. The gall to raise prices with this team...lol.

We had season tickets for 4 years and were sad to give up our seats but just couldn't justify the new expense. $400 a ticket just wasn't feasible.

The hilarious thing is that Patterson raised the season tickets for my wife and I by more than double (killed a ticket program for staff and faculty that had existed for years) and so we had to cancel them. The gall to raise prices with this team...lol.

Well when you are the premier program in the state.. Sorry Longhorns

our offense cant get a first down and we havent had a qb since 2009.

6 fucking years without a QB.

SIX!

and dylan haines should walk home after this performance.. this is the starting safety for texas? lol.

Heard will be the chosen one... I hope.

Probably not.

Gurrry

We had season tickets for 4 years and were sad to give up our seats but just couldn't justify the new expense. $400 a ticket just wasn't feasible.

hey but atleast we got a torchys tacos at DKR now!!!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Game has all the things that drove me nuts last season (and made me really uninterested in this year)

Bad kicking
3rd and conversion
Forgetting that Henry is on the team.

Add on confusion once again at QB...

Heard will be the chosen one... I hope.

Probably not.

You had a chance for the chosen one.. He went to lead the Buckeyes to a national title

and another one who won the Heisman

and another one who went and made Indiana matter after Manning left :)

Jk, still Heard can't be worse than Swoopes

Balphon

Meanwhile I'm over here quietly watching the Oregon defense struggle with Eastern Washington.

They're one of the best offenses in the FCS, but man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom