• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Charlie should have his seat warm up a little bit. This is just... this is beyond pathetic.

There needs to be top to bottom changes right now. Not in three weeks. Now.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Hey, I have an idea. Let's stop play to reset the play clock all the while letting the game clock continue running right on into the end of the quarter.

These refs, man.
Oooh, I can't possibly miss that, can I?
You didn't ask for good PAC 12 games.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
First weekend of the season and the Pac-12 can probably already forget the idea of a 1 loss team making the playoff. Good job guys.

Lightning has been detected in the area again. Fans in the stadium are asked to seek shelter. @LSUFootball

They will hold the game open until midnight start if they have to. #SECAfterDark would be glorious.

edit: Looks like NIU is going to pull it out vs. UNLV, but man the Rebels played their heart out in that one and NIU is a good football team. Sanchez can't feel too upset with this game given the program's past and how far they have to go.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bateman is staring down his targets

EDIT: Bama needs to go high school style and just go for it on 4th if its not a punting situation.

ag-my001

Pros: Defense is clearly improved. This was not like last year when USCe had to play catch up; ASU was in this game for most of the night. Kyle Allen also bounced back nicely in the second half.

Cons: Kyle Allen looked terrible in the first half. Questionable play calling led to bad decisions. Needs to be improved, and fast.

Wildcard: Don't let us have a QB controversy. Murray clearly brings an extra dimension with his speed, but it can't be good for either to keep switching them up.

OU looked good tonight, but it was against Akron. They will have a huge test next week against Tennessee. Good to see Mixon finally on the field and making plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom