• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

61-13.

Still have my doubts but go Gata always

I'm making a cross country trip to watch my first game ever at the swamp. This first game was hugely helpful for my attitude going into next weekend. Will be a treat to see Ivey playing, along with CeCe and Jordan Scarlett/Cronkite (and obviously Hargreaves).

These guys are looking sharp on offense already (relative to the last half dozen years). Nothing like early season hype.

I'm making a cross country trip to watch my first game ever at the swamp. This first game was hugely helpful for my attitude going into next weekend. Will be a treat to see Ivey playing, along with CeCe and Jordan Scarlett/Cronkite (and obviously Hargreaves).

These guys are looking sharp on offense already (relative to the last half dozen years). Nothing like early season hype.

Yeah don't get me wrong. I hope they excel, but Ill continue to wait for a signature win

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

The Swamp is pretty fun to go to a game. Look up the various stupid traditions they do so you can participate. Like singing that crappy song after the 3rd quarter.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
The game has something has been something to build on at least. Lot of things need work, can't see this Bama team making the playoffs without some big improvements. Kicking, Coker under pressure, so many penalties.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
This is the least instructive game concerning Golson possible.

I have learned nothing about how he probably will be.

Gata offense looked really good, and consistently so. Was against a cupcake, so who knows what it means, but they're sill usually painful to watch regardless.

Anyone know the last time Gators had almost 400 passing yards in a game? Feels like it's been forever.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Gata offense looked really good, and consistently so. Was against a cupcake, so who knows what it means, but they're sill usually painful to watch regardless.

Anyone know the last time Gators had almost 400 passing yards in a game? Feels like it's been forever.

Mcelwain and Mcelwain 2.0, will do that. Usually have nice, smart, well balanced offenses, and knew when to ride the thing that works.

Jhriad

2009 Sugar Bowl is what it looks like at a glance. They had 381 passing yards against Troy earlier that year as well.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

396 last year against E Michigan.

Going by the numbers this was a worse game than last year's E Michigan game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom