• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
q5WwDPa.gif

NxLeoLy.png

El_Chino

I was worried about just making a bowl after the year previous. Imagine if things had gone a little differently with Kentucky or Tennessee and we end up with 5 wins? Now that would have sucked.

Same could be said if we would've beat LSU, SCAR,and/or FSU both games were within reach.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Way to fuck me out of the gate Arizona St. Here I am believing in you as a Pac-12 Dark Horse and you fucking blow ass out the gate. At least it was non conference.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Current score with 1 game to go!

name [ score ]
Kacar [ 7 ]
Westonian [ 7 ]
StrikerObi [ 6 ]
zyxwvu4321 [ 6 ]
xeris [ 6 ]
KingGondo [ 6 ]
theprodigy [ 6 ]
Monroeski [ 6 ]
FloydtheFathead [ 6 ]
ryseing [ 6 ]
chaosblade [ 5 ]
perfectchaos007 [ 5 ]
AlteredBeast [ 5 ]
Randolph Freelander [ 5 ]
andycapps [ 5 ]
Ganhyun [ 5 ]
Frustrated_Grunt [ 5 ]
Battlezone [ 5 ]
timetokill [ 5 ]
Mac the Knife [ 5 ]
ag-my001 [ 5 ]
jjasper [ 5 ]
FelixOrion [ 5 ]
sf2fanatic [ 5 ]
cashman [ 5 ]
cdyhybrid [ 4 ]
chicko1983 [ 4 ]
Dsyndrome [ 4 ]
Fragamemnon [ 4 ]
bucknuticus [ 4 ]
jhriad [ 4 ]
PhoenixDark [ 4 ]
TS-08 [ 4 ]
Karl2177 [ 4 ]
pxleyes [ 4 ]
The Outsider [ 4 ]
Chris R [ 3 ]
MrJames [ 3 ]
JCX [ 3 ]
lonestar [ 2 ]
GoldenEye007 [ 2 ]
ConfusingJazz [ 2 ]
Subitai [ 0 ]

Sad day in Husker land today :( That was just devastating to be at

Look at the bright side. Devaney lost his opener and then we know how that turned out.

So, Texas State University > University of Texas

It's true, it's damned true.

Yup because at least Texas State has a offense.. Turn into Longhorn network to see how that works

Way to fuck me out of the gate Arizona St. Here I am believing in you as a Pac-12 Dark Horse and you fucking blow ass out the gate. At least it was non conference.

Fools gold man.

Gotta say im legit nervous about this year and especially tomorrow. This team was the same one who got beat by Va Tech and Indiana held tough with us too last year. No for va tech were down 4 WRs and the potential #1 overall draft pick is out too. Also were starting a brand new DT, so the whole line is basically new starters.

Also hope JT is the starter because Cardale is way too emotional, hes never had to play in a hostile environment, and we no longer have a deep threat like we did last year.

Gotta say im legit nervous about this year and especially tomorrow. This team was the same one who got beat by Va Tech and Indiana held tough with us too last year. No for va tech were down 4 WRs and the potential #1 overall draft pick is out too. Also were starting a brand new DT, so the whole line is basically new starters.

Also hope JT is the starter because Cardale is way too emotional, hes never had to play in a hostile environment, and we no longer have a deep threat like we did last year.

TMZ said JT was so.. When are they ever wrong?

MIMIC

Banned

Remember, we can lose this game and still go all the way ^_^

ag-my001

It was this morning, dude straight up wearing a Va Tech tie and saying Va Tech was going to roll. This schtick has cost him his career and he doesnt give a fuck, hes doubling down now
I've got no beef with commentators being homers, it's part of the fun of college football to talk yourself into unbelievable levels of hype.

Pretty sure he went to Pitt. So what the heck? Is he taking lessons from Bayless and making this his Tebow?

Edit: I see there's bad blood between him and the buckeyes. Got it.

I've got no beef with commentators being homers, it's part of the fun of college football to talk yourself into unbelievable levels of hype.

Pretty sure he went to Pitt. So what the heck? Is he taking lessons from Bayless and making this his Tebow?

May's schtick for the last 10 years has been to be as anti OSU as possible, its sad because at one point he was fine when it was him and Trev. I have no problem people picking va tech, the fact he did that picking them to "roll" and straight up wearing a va tech tie is the problem. Him and Bayless are different roles on the network, no where else do you see these things happening on post/halftime shows. Figured when he got the demotion he would figure out its over and try to gain some credibility back, but nope hes digging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom