• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

Lambert is so fucking dumb.

critical 3rd and 8. We have like 20 seconds on the play clock, and he stands there staring at the sideline like a moron and makes us lose a timeout.

I can't believe this game is fucking tied. I'm kind of hoping this season is the one that finally gets Mark Richt out of here, maybe. Depends on whether or not the coaching market will actually be worth looking at.

Ganhyun

I can't believe this game is fucking tied. I'm kind of hoping this season is the one that finally gets Mark Richt out of here, maybe. Depends on whether or not the coaching market will actually be worth looking at.

Honestly, I feel its time for a change, but there are too many teams looking for coaches this year. I'll deal with 8-4 this year and next year to get a better coach without having to fight all the other teams needing a coach.

One of the announcers in our game keeps occasionally mentioning if we win this and beat florida we win the east. Motherfucker, if we play like this Florida will beat the bricks off of us.

AntoneM

hahahaha pac 12 refs. ASU QB throws the ball, batted down by the Utah O line, ruled a fumble and returned for TD.

Thank goodness for reviews because it was overturned, but, fuck you refs!

Ganhyun

We have no offense without Michel...

Michel cannot handle being the primary back and is completely gassed...

Edit as I say that the line gives Michel a hole I could run through so he gets 8-9 yards.

andycapps

We have no offense without Michel...

Michel cannot handle being the primary back and is completely gassed...
Our offense is so discombobulated and out of rhythm that it's astounding. I have no identity what the offensive identity is at this point. Granted, Mizzou has a good defense but this is ridiculous.

Still, looks like a vintage Richt game, winning with defense and field goals. :jnc

Ganhyun

And with that field goal we go up 9-6.

Richt had to give the kicker some personal coaching to make that. Looked creepy as fuck.

Top Bottom